Looking for a study video study partner

I am looking for a serious study partner.

Video. Each day around 1-3 hours.

In the US around the West coast time wise.

1. Javscript (helps if you’ve gone through the course because I want to narrow down some areas that
    are in general programming)

2. Eth Smart Contract Course part 1, then part 2.

Areas of javascript I want to narrow down IANY programming language, including smart contracts with all have these issues)

scoping
functions with functions
closures
hashmaps
asynch
as examples

Did you find someone to study with? I have not done Javascript 101. I’ll probably start soon. Good luck if you have!

Not yet. I am open. Are you in the US?

Hey @Stacy_L

I would really like to but my time zone is different from yours. I am in Istanbul- Turkey. Hmu if you still looking for a study partner.

@Sieg_Kamgo your timezone may actually workout. We could look at in the evenings for you and early morning for me. Let me know.

Alright, the evenings are good for me too. I can do it from 6 pm to 8 pm my time. Let me know if that works for you.

hi guys may I join in? mi time zone is central european time +8 hours to PCT . I have done javascript course and now doing the eth sc 1 . regards . Peter

1 Like

Hi Sieg, I think my time would be 8am here and it would be 6pm there. So it seems like it would work out. Are there days of the week that work better for you? Or should we try every day?

Hi @Petr_Krulis sure. I think we are going to start back with javascript and I would like to get some strong fundamentals around functions within functions and calls backs, along with asych, then move to Eth. However, I am not opposed to doing both javascript and eth at the same time. Thoughts?

@Sieg_Kamgo when would you like to start?

We can start even today if it’s okay for you.

Yeah, @Petr_Krulis I think @Stacy_L is right, we can review important concepts in JS while also looking at Eth. Every weekday is good for me till November.

@Sieg_Kamgo how about Friday? I have an appt tomorrow that would interfere. 6pm work for you? I think that would be 8am for me.
Would you like to use zoom or skype?

Alright, that works for me. I prefer Zoom.

Can you send me a zoom link when you are ready to start?

email: [email protected]

Alright, I will do that. Friday Afternoon.

hey id like to take you up on that offer.
my name is Shaqueal i have been working on these courses a few months now.

@Sieg_Kamgo see you at 8am Arizona time, so in like an hour. Send the link to my email account. Let me know if we need to start at a specific time in your area, so I can google the time difference.

@Shaq.crypto I am open, let us get through today and we can get in touch with you.

@Sieg_Kamgo I recieved the link. I will be available at 8am.