Watercolor, etc.
Meaning of numbers to the right of Homework Assignments -
Lack of 2 numbers beside some Homework Assignment

• meaning
    Need for clarity of page for Unread Assignments
    Total, separate list of unread topics on one page
    or columns for read and unread assignments

Hello @Elizabeth1, hope you are ok.

I do not understand quite well your question, would you please explain it to me better so I can help you?

If you have any more questions, please let us know so we can help you! :slight_smile:

Carlos Z.

1 Like

Hi, Carlos!
Thanks, for reaching, out! Ivo has given me a better understanding. My I-phone and the academy communication equipment seemed not to be working in sync with one another. I thought I was logged, out, at times, which evidently was not happening, but, then the login days corrected, so I think that is fine, now.
I don’t understand the huge numbers for the Week, Month and All Time Achievements. I can understand beginning the week from “0” and moving, forward, with points, but, is there a guide list that tells you how many points you can achieve for each lecture or assignment completion? How are the points determined?
I’m, still, getting used to the different labels and opening different doors that leave me baffled I.e. the Topic. Does that mean offer a topic for discussion, as I did with the Lost In Need Of Help or does it mean offer a new course topic??
What do the two columns of numbers mean, next to completed assignments? I see numbers with days, minutes, hours and wonder if points are gained by completing within a specific amount of time…which I may have missed on the assignment page.
Focus upon material is essential, I understand, butan
answers to these questions would be appreciated, if you can assist.
Thanks!