Metamask problem

Can someone please tell me why I have a browser on my mobile Metamask app but only a wallet on my desktop app

hello sir, could you please be more specific? what do you mean by only a wallet on the desktop app? a browser inside the metamask mobile app?

The MetaMask Mobile app is both a wallet & browser: we’ll help you store & exchange your digital assets, and let you explore new applications on the decentralized web. If you already have MetaMask for desktop, you can sync your existing wallet in seconds. If you’re a new user, we’ll help you get set up!

If you have any doubt, please let us know so we can help you! :slight_smile:

Carlos Z.

Thank you Carlos. When I open my desktop wallet and click the menu it just shows my balance and offers to add more coins the other page is send and receive. I am unable to locate the browser only etherscan…WHAT AM i missing?

The Metamask app for Desktop Computers is an extension to certain browsers (chrome, firefox & brave for now), meaning that you can’t use is without one of those browsers.

Here are some videos that can help you to understand even better how to use the MetaMask wallet in it’s desktop app.

Hope this gives you a clear view of the subject, keep learning! :slight_smile:

If you have any doubt, please let us know so we can help you!

Carlos Z.