New-b desperate for guidance

I appreciate the words of encouragement! Thank you very, very much! :muscle:t6::100::100:

I’m definitely going to take a look at the Business Masterclass, thanks! I have The Bitcoin Standard lying right here next to me…lol. Great read! I’ve been following Akon and his crypto city project since late 2018 but haven’t had the chance to read the whitepaper, so thank you for the link!

I do have a wallet… and I’ve written about 10 articles for a site back in 2019: blockonedaily.com/author/bennie
and the chief editor liked my writing so much he asked me to re-write an article he wrote, you can read it here https://www.blockonedaily.com/history-shows-this-could-be-the-last-time-many-of-us-can-afford-a-bitcoin/

They weren’t able to pay either but I really enjoyed the opportunity and experience! I’m currently running an educational Facebook group that I started called New Money: REVOLUTION and getting acquainted with my 10yr old son who’s been coding for 4yrs…:slightly_smiling_face: I haven’t had contact with him for 8 long yrs and this cell phone has amazingly bridged that gap! I feel so, so blessed!

So, I’m definitely interested in anything educational! I love teaching! I have so much on my plate at the moment but for educational purposes I know I can make space to help others… So sorry it took me so long to respond, I’ll do better about that. My email contact is available and my Telegram if you’d like to contact me that way.

Thank you very much! I certainly will

1 Like

Wow, wow, wow!!! Yes, I’d love to brainstorm more if you ever have time! I’m currently on Telegram and I have an email contact