New to the Academy- introduction

Hey everyone!

My name is Ben and I just signed up for the academy a few days ago and figured I would introduce myself. I just graduated in December 2020 with a bachelors in Anthropology and around August 2020 I fell down the crypto rabbit hole and have been obsessed ever since. I began investing in learning and watching YouTube videos about crypto every day. I finally decided to look into the academy as I want to learn as much as I can about crypto and hopefully pursue some kind of future in the space. As an anthropologist, I studied people and cultures across the globe and across all time periods, and I see crypto as a revolutionary invention for mankind. I am super excited to start learning more about the space and interact with like minded people as well!

Ben

5 Likes

Benjamin Welcome to rabbit hole!!!
Where are you from or currently located?

I am from the US but moving to Portugal soon!

Hi All

I’ve been a crypto enthusiast since 2013 when I was mining BTC off my laptop. Unfortunately i ended up selling all my BTC back then at $800 (after it went up for $200)! It’s been a long ride since.

I’ve finally decided to take the leap and go full time crypto. I’ve already been successfully investing and trading in crypto last couple years. Next goal is to get a job as a crypto developer.

So excited!