New User Tutorial

Hello @all
just completed the advanced user tutorial but not sure how to access to first one… anyone has an idea?

2 Likes

Good question, I am also looking for this. I thought I already did it, but somehow it is not showing

Probably the instructor can help with this :+1:

Hey thank you for response. you are from Vienna, good for you, are you also going full time crypto course?

1 Like

Oh!, you are from Munich, sehr cool :sunglasses:
Yes, I see myself working full-time crypto in the near future. Currently, I am working on my ETH coding skills. What are your plans? How long are you into crypto?

1 Like

Top!

Same here :sunglasses: going full crypto, i started 20 days ago and now completing defi 101…

Never did coding so I go all in it and do all the programming courses there are in here…

Investing in crypto brought me here, need to understand much better so I make better decisions.

How about you? There are many jobs or projects or business for developers in our areas for sure :+1:

4 Likes

Hey @BlissBang, hope you are great.

What do you mean with the advance user tutorial? you mean the forum tutorials?

If you have any more questions, please let us know so we can help you! :slight_smile:

Carlos Z.

1 Like

I came here in about the same way. :+1:
You can do it! I had only some coding experience before starting with the courses but can follow along pretty well. If I can help you out with anything just let me know. I really hope to land a job in the space soon. The more I learn about it, the more I can see the big potential the Blockchain technology has. Let’s keep learning :fist_right:

5 Likes

Hi @thecil, yes thank you I am and hope you too.

What I meant was the forum bot that greez in the beginning and asks to do some tasks, I was able to do the advanced bot, but missed to do the starting bot in the beginning cause got stuck with it…

1 Like

Let’s keep learning @Bhujanga :fist_left:

4 Likes

Ok, I got it now, it that bot goes buggy some times, I had tried many times long ago, enough times to know that it goes buggy with no logical reason.

But honestly, the bot is just a tutorial to learn how to use the platform (discourse) for the forum, so is not too much a big of a deal, is just optional because is not complete related to the academy nor assignments, is just to learn the basics of the platform. :nerd_face:

If you have any more questions, please let us know so we can help you! :slight_smile:

Carlos Z.

Thanks for clarifying @thecil yes that is what I meant and i thought it was not a big thing and will reach out when I need help :+1:

Gonna study more the big things here :nerd_face:

1 Like

hi…I’m just a newbie here pls can you help me list the courses I’ll need to do in the right order because I’m confused not knowing the order of those courses…thanks

1 Like

Greetings sir! If you want to start development from scratch the Javascript Programming for Blockchain Developers should be the first step.

After finish it, you can choose to go into Ethereum courses or take C++ Programming for Blockchain Developers, so you have a better picture and skills for any other programming course.

Bitcoin

Ethereum

Recommended

EOS

Gaming

Hope you find this useful. :slight_smile:

If you have any doubt, please let us know so we can help you!

Carlos Z

4 Likes

okay…thanks sir…I got it useful

If you answer the initial course questionnaire you will be assigned the courses that are most relevant for your stated desired outcomes.

2 Likes