Nexo platform for saving

Interested to know if anyone else on the Forum has used Nexo for saving fiat or stable coins? I have decided to dip my toe in and see how well the interest rate of 10% works out. I’ve saved a few nexo tokens in there as they also pay dividends on them.

Anyone else used this platform and can share their experience?

i use it, no problems for the most part, had an issue where i sent a $$$ worth of eth and it never showed up. lost it i guess, other than that no issues. i usually have $$ going in and out. very lttle kyc, im assuming because im not putting large amounts in, but im aware that they do do kyc, im assuming to to folks with large sums.

1 Like

Nexo is very similar to another company offering similar service in the USA called “Blockfi”.
It seem that Nexo is to Europe as BlockFi is to the USA.

So far my experience with BlockFi has been great. Is a better place to have my money than 0% rate US Banks.

1 Like

Im using with no problems till know :crossed_fingers:

I was looking at Nexo myself, I live in the US. At the moment I’m leaning very strongly towards Blockfi because you can convert to stablecoins like USDC inside your account and keep collecting interest once it comes time to pull some profits.

I began depositing into my Nexo account yesterday. Small test deposits of ETH, USDC, and LINK were successful but a substantially larger deposit of LINK is not showing up in my account nearly 24 hours after it was sent. Everything looks good in etherscan which shows the transaction as successful and the address has the correct balance. I’m assuming that larger transactions need to be manually approved, and it’s currently the weekend.

It’s been a month now since I made a large deposit of LINK and it is still not showing up in my account. They closed my ticket and I had to open a new one. To recap, my test deposit went through with no issues, but the larger deposit shows in etherscan as part of my total balance but it does not show up in my Nexo balance. I’m trying to be patient but I’m beginning to become a little concerned now.