Not getting any points on the leaderboard

Hi, I’ve noticed I am no longer getting points on the weekly leaderboard when I complete courses, is anyone else experiencing this?

Could it be because they are courses in addition to my study plan or could it simply be that I am using brave browser and its blocking something?

3 Likes

Hey @Jargo, hope you are great.

We have already mention why that happens here : Leaderboard Points not updating anymore

If you have any other question, please let us know so we can help you :nerd_face:

Carlos Z

thanks Carlos @thecil , although my points did temporarily refresh they have now been stuck at the same amount for a few weeks now despite me progressing with a few courses.

1 Like

@thecil I’m also having a problem where the dashboard that tracks how many consecutive days you’ve logged in resets to 1, even though I’ve logged in and done some learning every day since I signed up!

1 Like

It could be a ad-block or shield from your browser, which one are you using? For example, I use brave for the Academy, but i turned off the shields long ago, I got some points last week after watching some lessons, try to turn off shields or ad-blocks and let me know :slight_smile:

Carlos Z

Yes I’m using brave with the shield up. I assumed (always a bad idea) that the points etc were calculated on the backend so having the shield up would not have affected this.