NUPL Graphic for free

Hi community, someone knows where can i found the NUPL graph of BTC for free, without paying the glassnode fee?? Thanks!

1 Like

Is this what you need? I accessed this for free.

https://studio.glassnode.com/metrics?a=BTC&category=Profit%2FLoss&m=indicators.NetUnrealizedProfitLoss

1 Like

It is free to use in glassnode but the disadvantage of the free version is you have limited access to recent data.

Yes but you only can see it with one year of delay, it is useless to analyze the current period…

I saw the free version but it is useless to analyze the current period, a hole year late is a loooooooot! :sweat: couse of that i’m looking if the graphic is updated and free somewhere…

2 Likes

I understand now. So the best thing to do is watch Ivan everyday to see the current NUPL for free :rofl:

5 Likes

@yaisah @STrismosin the only page i found usefull is this one… https://www.lookintobitcoin.com/charts/relative-unrealized-profit--loss/

Buuut maybe someone else knows a better one…

5 Likes

Very good, thanks for sharing this!

3 Likes

hahahahahah that is what i’m doing hahahahahah He holds us captive, I’m fighting for freedom hahaha

1 Like

That’s actually pretty good! Thanks for sharing haha this is one of the reasons I watch Ivan everyday.

2 Likes

The Lookintobitcoin.com is nice but it does not discern the different stages (most importantly, euphoria stage). I have looked everywhere and I’m afraid that it’s not available for free…

1 Like

@Lucas_Botello

-not for free I am afraid…I have done research as well …
Ended up, I pay glassnode for best price x time x data :money_mouth_face: Lucas_Botello

-not for free I am afraid…I have done research as well …
Ended up, I pay glassnode for best price x time x data :money_mouth_face:

Se ya !

1 Like

I think Ivan cover it pretty much every day so here is the free opt I guess :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes, but if you look, the NUPL goes from 0 to 1, or from 0% to 100%, then you can infer the same different stages, anyway looking at ivan every day is not wasted!

1 Like

like always, like an atomic clock! ahahaha

niceeee debes compartir con nosotros todos los días el gráfico ahaha

Great tip!
I found this blog about the Fear & Greed index. As of today, according to this metric, we are at 95!
https://www.exodus.com/blog/fear-and-greed-index-bitcoin/
I don´t know how to interpret that. We are so far from the 120-350 k range…
Andreas

1 Like

@Lucas_Botello I recently started looking into this, because I found it very rare that glassnode was a monopoly (I dot remember in which forum thread @thecil or @Alko89 responded that to me … or maybe it was another of the great staff here on Ivan on Tech) … so, I ran into this page:

https://nomics.com/guides/cryptocurrency-on-chain-data-providers

I’m halfway through the list, but it appears to me that there are many other on-chain and off-chain data providers, but I’m still looking for the cheapest way to get:

1. NUPL updated data (at least per day, up to the day before is enough for me)
  2. % of UTXO in profit (same granularity)
  3. SOPR (same)
  4. miners inflows to exchanges (same)

and also I would love to know how is the % of UTXO in profit calculated, because as far as I understand, that is not on-chain data (the UTXO data only has how many BTC goes to whom, but not the amount of USD or whatever currency you paid for the BTC. What’s more, how do you calculate that for the OTC deals and P2P payments like the ones in Binance) … I wonder if all of the providers have access to that data, and I wonder if it is accurate or not

1 Like

Hi @AndyEken!
A wise man once said, fear when everybody is greedy and be greedy when everybody is fearful.
when the metric points greed, it shows that the market is overheated and there is a lot of demand, the opposite when it points fear.
For me, it is time to look for good buying opportunities when there is fear, and it is time to take profits when it indicates greed. but it is not absolute, we must try to estimate at what point in the cycle we are, for now I think that even if it indicates greed we have a few bull months of left.
You musn’t use it alone, it just one more indicator that together with others helps to have a finished vision, but you should not take it as something definitive by itself. And like @ivan says, “are probabilities”, but many indicators that indicate the same would increase the probability of that happening.
I hope I was clear.

Hi @javier_ortiz_mir!
Good job posting that link, I have to research it carefully.
Regarding NUPL, look at the link I’ve sent, it is updated day by day, and I mark very well the 2 corrections that were given at this time.
The truth is that I do not have the exact answer to what you are asking and to be responsible in my answer I must investigate it first. But, and this is merely speculative and a product of my imagination, it could be that with the precise moment in which the UTXO was issued, the price of BTC can be estimated.
If you find out what this is really like, please let me know.