Open Source Business + Management (Microsoft Example)

Welcome to the discussion about this lecture. Here you can ask questions or post feedback about this specific lecture.

1 Like

I’m curious about your perspective on the landscape of this industry (as it relates to the types of projects that are out there and the types of work that might appeal to a product or project manager). I would assume that just about any blockchain product is based on a common needs amongst a consortium of businesses. In your experience, are the needs broad enough that an open source project is common, or are the projects currently geared to meet a specific private need.

1 Like

Hey Ivan,

you said that the Lead Developer is allowed to accept commits into the code. What happens when the Lead Developer dies. Who is the one that decides who is now able to accept commits? How is this process managed?

1 Like

Good question Arne_GE

I like your question Michael_Murphy.

Oh wow - Further into the Labyrinth! Very interesting lecture. Can’t think of any questions as you explained it so clearly. When do I get to build my Crypto? D

1 Like

We have the Ethereum Programming courses to teach you how to program your own ERC Token, also we have the EOS courses aswell.

If you have any more questions, please let us know so we can help you! :slight_smile:

Carlos Z.

Thanks so much. I just read today that Microsoft is shutting down their Azure .
https://www.datacenterdynamics.com/en/news/microsoft-to-shut-down-azure-blockchain-service/