Origin Trail wallets

Who can tell me the wallets that support Origin Trail and where to buy other than, Metamask / Uniswap?

Thanks

Oh, it’s Origin Trail. I’m sorry, I don’t know the answer to your question. I just wanted to share that I thought Ivan said Oregon Trail, which became a very popular educational software program when The Learning Company acquired and published it in 1997. “The player assumes the role of a wagon leader guiding a party of settlers from Independence, Missouri, to Oregon’s Willamette Valley via a covered wagon in 1848.” (Wikipedia)

I didn’t understand why Ivan mentioned it, then figured the business he talked about just decided to use the name either of the game or famous trail. Your post gave me a big Ah Ha moment. Thank you.

Hi Glegy,

Bit late to reply but just came across your post, you can buy on KuCoin but I’d recommend sending it straight to cold storage after based on their recent track record! Hope this helps

P.S it’s an ERC20 token so you can store it straight in an ETH compatible wallet (eg on a ledger)