Polkadot thoughts

What do you think about Polkadot?

1 Like

Excellent project. I’m hodling until the end of this year’s bull market

5 Likes

I will take then profits, but maybe hoddl even Longer. Who knows. But when I take Profit in DOT i allways support another innovative coin ^^ or Token

1 Like

I like it, I think its going to be one of the top performers of this year, but will take a heavy hit in the bear market due to it not being launched yet. However once it has launched i expect explosive growth due to metcalfe’s law. Raoul Pal has a great post showing how it relates to BTC and ETH, and i expect it to work the exact same with dot, but dot can have way more connections since it has all the connections the chains added to it have.

Im not sure what I think about Kusuma. It seems like an obvious bet but im not sure how to value a “test net”. I am looking at more as a mini dot with easier restrictions to get on it, where as polkadot want the best security so that institutions are happy using it. Right now ive decided to hold them at a 10:1 ratio, which is higher then their market cap ratio but what sounds about right to me for a mini version. I am considering changing it to 5:1 but Im doing more research first.

What do you think about DOT and KSM? Are they both worth holding? What is KSM actually because Ivan is right, you dont really get a billion dollar testnet.

1 Like

I saw an excellent comparison between Polkadot and Cardano yesterday Polkadot vs Cardano

1 Like

great project with a lot potential. i actually put more money into it than in btc. i´m also staking on kraken, which lets you unstake within minutes other than 28 days.

I agree. I have also invested in both Dot and Ada. Their deployment in 2021 could bring a lot more projects to the crypto sphere.
kraken is good, as it also compounds automatically

1 Like