PRIA - The ultimate Deflationary Protocol

In what is probably the fairest launch I have seen on uniswap since Cvualt (CORE) another token has also successfully launched on uniswap.

https://pria.eth.link/

PRIA is a fully automated and decentralized digital asset that implements and manages a perpetual ultra-deflationary monetary policy favourable to inflation arbitrage by market participants.

In laymen terms this is a swing traders token that has been born right out of the elastic supply experiments of Ampleforth and RMPL. These types of game theory based deflationary protocols are, in my mind, a new pillar in the Defi space.

This is supported by the projects goals as stated:

PRIA is an ERC20 token that is exploring beyond the concepts of hyper-deflation. As such, PRIA follows an unprecedented ultra-deflationary monetary policy that is fully automated. Macro contractions and expansions are fully dictated by the smart contract and trading volume. This monetary policy seeks to create an environment where inflation arbitrage is made accessible to all market participants.

The model is already a working success and is only a matter of time before this really takes off. Especially when you read about how this project is designed.

Everything that you need to know is right on the main page of the website and the Dev is active in Telegram and can answer any questions.

@defilabs_community

https://defilabs.eth.link/

I’d encourage anyone who’s interested in elastic supply and game theory arbitrage tokens to look at this one.

Cheers until next time

Jawad.

4 Likes

PRIA’s tokenomics are actually insane. First real 1000x potential I’ve seen in years

4 Likes

This incredibly interesting
I’ve been here since day one.
Some really interesting dynamics with PRIA. Keeps smashing the ATH with higher lows. This would be fid to watch at 15k supply. HODL boys

3 Likes

Agreed. HIGHLY recommend people take the time to learn about it.

2 Likes

I think people are bored of the infinite number of CORE & YFI clones. PRIA is a totally original & complex concept. A token based on game theory. A token designed for traders, with different cycles/turns of burning/minting supply, with free perpetual airdrops and few other twists. Currently, PRIA is a small market cap token, under 4 mil. $, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see it at 80-90 mil. $ in a few months, at most. CORE ATH market cap was in the same region, while AMPL (a PRIA with less features) is currently at the same level. You can call me nuts, but I have tremendous trust in the potential of this token.

1 Like