@dingdingo, I am wondering the same. I like that PrimeXBT offers super-low fees and offers leverage, but I wonder how secure it is with sensitive user information. PrimeXBT’s security page has some details, such as
- Cold storage of digital assets with Multisignature technology
- Hardware security modules with rating of FIPS PUB 140-2 Level 3 or higher
- All passwords are cryptographically hashed (using bcrypt with a cost factor of 12) while all other sensitive data is encrypted.
- Cloudfare to mitigate potential distributed denial-of-service (“DDoS”) attacks.
- Regular tests and check-ups by our technical team.
How does this compare to other exchanges’ security measures?
Cryptowisser.com uses Mozilla’s Observatory-test (https://observatory.mozilla.org/) to rate exchanges’ security. Per Cryptowisser.com, PrimeXBT scored B, 90% better than other crypto exchanges (I just ran it myself and it got B+). Sounds positive!