Reading Assignment link has been deleted

Blockchain Decision Tree - Reading Assignment

here
https://medium.com/@Eleni.Steinman/does-your-project-require-a-blockchain-follow-this-decision-tree-30e63c602aae

has been deleted

I get
Error 410
The author deleted this Medium story.

1 Like

Hello sir, are you sure that the lecture is in the Academy? I have checked myself and there is no lecture related.

Reading Assignment: Blockchain Decision Tree

But if you refer to the popular link that is in the assignment in the forum, it is true, it has been deleted by the owner of it. (Probably that link was shared by an student, so is not a mandatory lecture).

Blockchain Decision Tree - Reading Assignment

If you have any doubt, please let us know so we can help you! :slight_smile:

Carlos Z.

I did try to directly reply to your email but it bounced, didn’t recognise the return address

Hi Carlos thanks for responding

This is weird - am I using old links?

This is my link to the reading assignment

This is your link

What is the difference between ‘The Academy’ and what I’ve been using?

Chris Hodgson

1 Like

Ooooook, i see the issue now sir, the Academy migrate a long time ago to the “new” platform, we switch from “teachable” to a more friendly platform. So we can say that the “teachable” platform is deprecated.

So yeah, you should use the new platform instead the old one.

Ivan On Tech Academy

Hope this gives you a clear view of the subject, keep learning! :slight_smile:

If you have any doubt, please let us know so we can help you!

Carlos Z.

Carlos thanks very much

I do need some further help now though as everything has changed significantly from the ‘teachable’ version, should I start again from scratch? I was 70% through the old Blockchain Programming and just got to 60% through the Blockchain business - should I try and finish those?

Also, can you ask tutors if there are areas mentioned in the ‘teachable’ that I should now avoid? Maybe stuff that is now obsolete?

1 Like

Most of the courses has change, the Blockchain Programming has been divided into many.

The Blockchain Business Masterclass remains the same in many categories, in a future will be updated with some new tools.

Some of those has change, but not in a big impact. My advice could be that you have 2 options:

• Finish the courses on the teachable version, they will give you a lot of old understanding that are not in the new courses.
  • Stop those courses and start them into the new website, you probably will find a lot of similarities over the path.

The path you want to choose is up to you, but i will be here helping you!

Hope you find this useful! :slight_smile:

If you have any doubt, please let us know so we can help you!

Carlos Z.