Securing our crypto assets - Ledger Nano Wallet -

Hi comrades,
We hear the importance of securing our crypto on a hardware wallet. Not sure if it’s just me? But I feel the whole process of securing our crypto assets is such a painful ordeal.

For example the ledger nano only can take about 145kb, hence could only transfer 4 crypto assets before disk space issues. Now when I transfer back into the exchange - incur fees (not cheap). The whole process is cumbersome… sometimes with errors and redoing things.

I am now finding my ledger nano hardware wallet is not showing one of my crypto asset but on my mobile ledger live it is there… its not synced! Tried updating apps etc with no avail. Have contact ledger support & it’s been 2 days with no reply.

Anyone out there feel me? Is there an “easy” securing way of storing our crypto assets. What we have now it’s too hard work, complicated & time consuming… :frowning: please help.

I found the same drawbacks using my ledger. In this market, especially after the consolidation following the last pump, I’ve had to make multiple move in my investments to squeeze what gains can be had so long term holding was not an option. For now I’m holding everything in my exchange wallet

… I’m trying to move my last coupe of assets to my exchange wallet (obviously with problems)… do feel safe and secure with the exchange I am on… May end up leaving in the exchange wallet until some new innovative methodology is introduced. Thanks for your input JustJon.

I don’t have a solution to your problem other than to suggest using the Nano X, especially if you are serious about Crypto. Nano X has a lot more space and so can hold more coins. Ledger support are slow but they do get back to you, sometimes they’ll ask you if the problem still exists and you’ll have to confirm and wait another day or so, so make sure you have outlined the problem correctly to avoid wasting time. Good luck