Selling NFTs for an Artist (need some help)

Dear Community,

I’m searching for a good reliable platform which is suitable for media types which are NOT picture or Video format.
Most of the platforms I found offer kitschy pictures at first place. Never I could find a category for ebooks or for music. I have a serious project, maybe first of it’s kind, which needs to be placed in the right marketplace. Maybe it exists, but I didn’t find it.

Now I come to the point: I’m commissioned to create and sell NFTs for an artist. She is a singer, speaker, actor and now she wants to release her first book (as NFT), and print it lateron. As the Idea came she also wants to offer her songs, especially her new ones as NFT.

Creating the NFT’s should not the problem for me. I just don’t see any market place compatible for that case. At least for the category. I know I can insert an IPFS hash, but who would find it as a book, or who would know that a book is offered on the marketplace… It would be a huge disadvantage from a marketing perspective if it’s not visible. Maybe I must reach out the marketplace it self… What do you think?

Maybe you can give me a hint which platforms would be suitable the best? Does anybody has experience in creating NFTs.

ALSO we are still searching for an illustrator/animator for the book pictures (It will be a book for children approx. 30-40 pages incl. pics)

If you want further information, let me know.

Thanks a lot,

I love the IvanOnTech Community :hearts:

Thomas

1 Like

Check out https://audius.co/

Thanks Bhujanga! This we will maybe try on Top, sound very interesting. I found some solutions for creating Music as NFT, but there is no real good solution in my opinion. Everywhere I have another disadvantage or something missing. I like Open Sea, because there you can have a representation of your self, so it makes it more easy for the buyer to check out the artist. But for the NFT it’s a but ugly since I can choose a Video, Audio or Picture. But for an Audio to sell, a cover picture would be the mandatory. I can sell the pic as NFT and put a hidden link to the audiofile, but then I actually didn’t sell the audio, I sold the “access” to that file as a picture with a link. That’s not the idea… Or did I get something wrong? In the Discord community I couldn’t get any answer. I think it’s still not in the state how it should be. And for an eBook I still see no solution, not at all selling book and songs on one platform.

But thank you very much with this option!
Greetings from Germany!