Super Brand New. Just joined today... Hello everyone!

Hello everyone,
Lil about me. I’m in San Diego, and my super passion is everything online. SEO, YouTube, Wordpress, Facebook, etc… and now the only thing online that interests me is Everything Blockchain and becoming a blockchain master. I hope I’ve come to the right spot. I do NOT know how to do a lick of coding in any kinda language. But, I have so many ideas and now I need to become a blockchain super master to implement everything in my head that will help the world. Any suggestions? Help. Hopefully I’m posting in the right area. Glad to be here. talk soon!

2 Likes

Hi Neil and nice to meet you !
You’ve come to the right place and at the right time too. I started learning programming in ~february and it already changed the way I see the world :slightly_smiling_face: I’m sure you’ll feel the same way with some patience and hard work.

Personally I tarted with Javascript and went on to Solidity. My advice is to give it time; if you get a little frustrated or tired along the way, it’s perfectly fine. Try some of the business courses while you rest from programming - they really tie everything together very nicely.

WIshing you good luck :slight_smile:

4 Likes