Technical analysis topic

Here you can discuss and ask questions related to the course section “Technical Analysis”

1 Like

Hi all,

I’ve started the TA 101 course and have a general question. Chris (the tutor) sometimes draws trends where the lines are not exact i.e. tail to tail or body to body. I don’t have a problem with this as I would assume that the majority of the time the lines will not line up exactly, is this correct? Or is it that case that in order to get the best out of your analysis you need the lines to touch in the correct positions?

Thanks

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

I have the same question… I would like to know the best way to draw a trendline, I see Chris changing the points but what’s the theory behind?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @Richcamaz, hope you are well.

Could you please provide a detailed question? which trend lines you refer about? you mean MA or SMA trendlines for example?

If you have any more questions, please let us know so we can help you! :slight_smile:

Carlos Z.

Hey @thecil, my original question was around something like using a descending wedge; do they have to meet at the end?

Thanks

B

1 Like

Hey @BigBoi, hope you are ok.

Did you meaning something for this? I do not understand your questions quite well.

https://www.tradermentality.com/2016/02/descending-broadening-wedge.html

Carlos Z