THC - HempCoin - The Marijuana Coin with real utility

When I first looked at the ticker symbol, THC, I silently started laughing, wondering how people can even buy smth like a Weed Coin. Then suddenly, volume really picked up, so I took a deeper look into what HempCoin really is.

in short:

• HempCoin helps facilitate transactions between marijuana farmers and the local dispenary shops
  • HempCoin is the only crypto currency for Agriculture which is a trillion dollar trade business worldwide.
    HempCoin helps facilitate transactions between farmers and distributors overseas.
  • HempCoin was among the first 30 currencies developed in 2014 and is a highly focused digital currency for the Agriculture/Farming Industry and Marijuana/Hemp Industry, built on the source of Bitcoin, its use includes the Marijuana dispensaries and the entire Agriculture/Farming trade business.

So, there is a real utility in this coin, if farmers are really starting to use it. Since the Marijuana businesses in many states are really starting to take off, this could be an interesting investment in a rapidly growing industry.

Its coin is trading at its All time Highs, measured in BTC!!!, which indicates an outperformance to its peer! (Most coins trade at its lows and will not come far).
In the stock market we call these Peer-leaders who can outperform many other coins in the long run.
(Apple was one of the first stocks after the financial crisis that hit new all time highs the year after and rose another 1000%).

Should you buy this coin? This is your decision, but its definitely something we should have on our watch, this could become very interesting.
To be continued…

https://www.tradingview.com/x/VbM8byEh/

2 Likes

Nice, I haven’t looked into this coin. But did you check out foodcoin? They try to make the whole food industry to adopt to the blokcchain. it is really interesting: foodcoin.io
Or INS have a good concept as well, they want to create an ecosystem where producers and consumers are direclty interacting with each other without the need for retailers. the system enables the consumer to vote on producers and pay with the INS coin.
So we will see how it goes. I am just not sure if an coin with this label (THC) will get to mass adoption, when there is other options. Maybe hemp will be sold on foodcoin. I don’t know, but thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Hi, nice review. However, what utility does it have over other currency coins. You said they’re focused on the marijuana industry - could you give an example of this? I.e. in what way does the coin have better utility for the marijuana industry over say, Monero or Bitcoin?

Always on the lookout for new coins!
Cheers,

Ben

I am not related to Hempcoin, nor do I have any insider information.
Please check out their website for more information:
http://hempcoin.org/

what i always ask myself about those coins made for a specific market is: cant we do a similar thing with bitcoin? I mean, Ethereum can do smart contracts and have a virtual machine - things that today bitcoin cant do - but to connect farmers and dispensaries or to pay for games maybe its easier to use bitcoin instead of hempcoin or gamecoin. A coin must achieve a scale to be successful and having a niche use makes it harder

1 Like

That was a nice 240 % move since my posting. I took a little bit of profits and leave the rest in the market.

Hope you could generate some BTCs with Hempcoin.

well first and foremost, good job Sir spotting this one and for sharing. that said, i have the same concerns as @Avz, @Jaqen.Hghar. there is absolutely no fundamentals to build your bullish case on for this coin.

Looking at their site and their statements and you realize its just a bunch of generic gibberish. - every and any alt.coin can claim what they claim. so with no connection between the coin and the underlying asset why bother?

1 Like

To tell the truth, I got very scarce knowledge of different coins. Probably I can call only the Bitcoin. So being a trader is absolutely not my business. But I know much about marijuana, as I’m a chain smoker. BTW, if you want to buy some stuff, you can do it here, https://www.mailorder-marijuana.com/weed-concentrate/buy-hash-online/. I know that people make good money on cryptocurrencies nowadays. IDK, maybe I should learn more information about it and try to invest too? But I don’t want to pour money down the drain, you know. So I’ll be really grateful for your opinion and advice.

Hey there! I totally get what you mean about the ticker symbol, THC - it definitely made me laugh too at first! But it’s really interesting to see how HemoCoin is being used ti facilitate transactions in the agriculture and marijuana industries

With the marijuana industry growing rapidly in many states, it seems like there could be a real utility in this coin. It’s awesome that it’s trading at all-time highs, and it could be a great investment opportunity for those looking to get in on the ground floor of a growing industry. By the way, I’m new to this forum, but I wanted to share an article I found about CBD that you might find interesting or helpful. It talks about the benefits of CBD for pain relief and relaxation and how it’s been used for centuries as a natural remedy. Here’s the link if you’re interested: https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/heres-what-makes-this-200-year-old-heirloom-best-cbd-for-relief