Welcome to Moralis Academy Community! [START HERE] - 3 STEP GUIDE

Hello Everyone,

I am Junior. I recently completed the introductory blockchain course, and decided to continue the quest into the system by delving into the smart contract programming course. My programming experience is well past the expiry date, but I am hoping to refresh and grow with you on this course.
Jr

Hi, my nameā€™s greg.

Iā€™m enthusiastic about the whole concept of decentralized, private currency without intermediaries. I see this technology going where I saw the internet going back in the 80s. It will become mainstream.

I am here because I am working on the outline of a cryptocoin project and ecosystem that converges several technologies.

However, Iā€™m not a programmer, though I ā€˜get itā€™ (the tech). Iā€™m the vision guy.

Iā€™m here to see if I can find people (some of whom can program) to join me in creating a platform that will draw the masses to decentralized currency (and foster collaboration on human issues at the same time).

See ya round the watercooler

Greetings Ivan, thoroughly thrilled to be learning more about crypto. Much gratitude to You and all who help You help the world. This will help me contribute my life enhancing game, UFSU - Universal Feng Shui University. This course and space bring so much to the evolution process. In peace, ZaumA

Hey guys,

Iā€™m Carlo, a graduate Arts student from Monash Uni, Melbourne. I just got back to Oaxaca, Mexico, from almost 10 years of traveling the world. Iā€™ve been following Ivan for a couple of years now, and I think itā€™s time for me to get something started within the blockchain community. I have basic programming skills but will certainly need A LOT of help if I want to get my project off the ground.

Hope to get to know some of you guys in the following days!

Cheers,

Carlo

Hi everyone,

Iā€™m a radiology resident and a cryptocurrency miner. I finished the blockchain intro course from Ivan, and now Iā€™m starting in on the programming course. I am familiar with data analytics and biostatistics in R and python, but I havenā€™t worked with these languages so Iā€™m excited to learn.

Hello community,
My name is Pierre Hohl and i am from Germany. I am still a student but i will finish school in a month. I first invested in cryptocurrency at march 18 and i am still holding my coins :smile: . I also started programming one year ago but had no time to put much effort in it because of school. But now where school is going to end soon i will try to put as much energy in programming as possible.
Really looking forward for a nice community

Hey Carlo. My name is Kim and I started this academy in September and was looking for people in the Melbourne area that might be studying the same course and might want to meet up and go over material. Iā€™m on the smart contracts 201 course. If you are interested let me know :slight_smile:Cheers
Kim

Hi. Christine here. New Zealand. Been following Ivan since 2017. Iā€™m in this academy to raise a digital salute to fiat, Federal Reserve Bank, IMF, World Bank, Investment Banks, and cronyism governments. Keeping them in mind inspires me to learn crypto, blockchain, coding from scratch.
Grateful thanks to Ivan and Felipe for this opportunity.

Hey everyone!

My name is Aidan and I jumped into the blockchain/crypto space in the bull run of late 2017. I have been active in the space ever since through being involved in various projects like TokenDrop, FunnyChain, EMURGO, and now GameCoin. A good buddy and I founded GameCoin Labs (company behind GameCoin) with the vision of using cryptocurrency to build a system that rewards gamers based off their skill in esports with cryptocurrency.

I am here to learn how to code and am very excited about it. Great to be here! Feel free to reach out to me if you want to talk crypto or gaming.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Hi everyone
This is GABRIEL from Spain, glad to join this community about blockchain and crypto. I am most likely the oldest around, 52, trying to catch up with the new world that blockchain willā€¦is creating.

1 Like

Welcome @Gabiwan68 , hope you are good!

We are glad that you joined our lovely community. I also hope you enjoy the Academy and our courses, we have an amazing team that will be helping you with your assignments along your path.

Hope you enjoy the amazing environment of Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies :nerd_face:

If you have any more questions, please let us know so we can help you! :slight_smile:

Carlos Z.

1 Like

Hi Guys,
My name is Michael and Iā€™m new to coding and blockchain. Since Iā€™m not a programmer yetā€¦what is the best course here to get a job in crypto? Is the business course the place to start or is there a better course? Thank you for you help and I look forward to being a part of this community.

Oh hi everyone :raising_hand_woman:t2:
My name is Karla, I enrolled a few days ago but couldnā€™t find where to introduce myself :upside_down_face:
Im very excited to learn and gain new skills!
I started looking into cryptoā€™s in 2018 bought coins and sit on them since. I also started trading, made a few quits but lost most of it :laughing: so I decided I need to dig deeper to really understand it to be able to make a living of it. I totally want to take the unfair advantage!
My background is everything but IT, but Iā€™m sure I will manage :slight_smile:

Hi Academy,
It will be really helpful if you please add the subtitles with the videos.
Thanks,
Ramanuj

Hi Kim, sorry mate but Iā€™m currently in Vienna atm. All the best with your projects thoā€™! And let me know if I can help out in any way through hereā€¦ :smile:

Hello, hello!! New to crypto and blockchaingā€¦where do I start?