What does everyone think of Ceek Vr? Given the current situation I feel it's an answer to a lot of issues

From the White paper.

“ABSTRACT: CEEK VR is an award-winning developer and distributor of hardware and software for Omni-channel distribution of Virtual Reality (VR)experiences for multiple world-class partners.CEEK provides several channels of VR content (both originally created and professionally licensed) using the CEEK Virtual Reality Platform and
the patented headsets. CEEK VR is in partnerships with globally-renowned industry leaders such as Universal Music, Apple, T-Mobile, and Baptist Health. CEEK’s patent-awarded VR bundles are currently being sold nationwide through major retailers including Best Buy and Target and are widely recognized as one of the best “mobile ready” VR hardware devices on the market today. CEEK VR recognizes that there are many financial and technological benefits by moving from an SQL based technology to a
streamlined, transparent, and secure blockchain based system that offers added financial benefits to CEEK, our partners and endusers. As we prepare to scale our existing patented Virtual Reality Content Delivery Platform, VR headset and solutions toward mainstream adoption we have partnered with CEEK GLOBAL INNOVATIONS(CGI) World Ltd andCGI Global Ltd to offer solutions, collectively CEEK aims to solve some of the biggest problems facing the entertainment and educational worlds.CEEK is the higher echelon virtual reality “killer app” for the blockchain and currently boasts partnerships with major celebrities and some of the world’s largest tech companies offering the entertainment industry and “CEEKERS”worldwide one of the most exciting opportunities on the market today, as we all CEEK A NEW REALITY…”

3 Likes

:neutral_face:i am new now just i am learning

1 Like

@D1alZer0 If you bought $264.05 of CEEK on the first every month from the month this was posted (that’s only $4,488.85) you would have $1,000,000 right now.

@Aism I hope you learned well.