Where/how to download Certificates

Hey Guys,

I completed my first course and I heard I would get a certificate.
However, I have no clue where to download it or how that works. Can someone help me with this?

I asked through support mails already but haven’t got a reply there yet. Thought why not ask my fellow students aswell.

Thanks in advance!
Max

1 Like

I now found out that it is only the certificate of the first course that I did not get.
So the Blockchain & Bitcoin 101.

1 Like

Hi Max. I see your ticket. Congratulations on completing the course. I will assign your issue to one of my support colleges. We will make sure you get the certificate as soon as possible. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks so much! I received the certificate, really happy with it!

1 Like

I am glad your issue has been resolved. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can I get my certificate sent to me as well? I completed the 1st course but don’t know how to access it.

Thx!
James Kwon

1 Like

Hello there!
I need my certificate, as well.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello @jimkwn and @keelyinit, hope you are great.

If you are having issues with your certificates, please write to our support team to: [email protected]

I already mention to the team about your issue, so they will be waiting for you guys to write them and help you ASAP.

If you have any more questions, please let us know so we can help you! :slight_smile:

Carlos Z.

2 Likes

Certificate received, thank you!

1 Like

I also need my certificate for the block chain for beginners course

If you are having issues with your certificates, please write to our support team to: [email protected]

If you have any more questions, please let us know so we can help you! :slight_smile:

Carlos Z.

I haven’t received my certificate for blockchain and bitcoin 101 anyone know how I can get that?

1 Like

please write to our support team to: [email protected]

Carlos Z

Hi
I have similar problem, I didnt receive one certificate.
Is there any way to download the certificate direct from the web page?
Thanks in advance for your help
jordan

Hi,

I have the same problem with crypto basics course.
I completed last week and didn’t
Get the certificate should would anyone help me ?

Cheers
Lokendra

Carlos Z.