Youtube SCAMS! watch out people

I dont know were and if too post this,but i fell for a youtube scam on Robert Kiyosaki’s official channel and i want too warn people…dont fall for it,i did and i feel stupid.
I completly lost my motivation in crypto in a blink,it looks very real but it isnt!!
There seem too be more going around,i didnt seen any other before,and the worst part is that youtube doesnt seem too care at all too remove this kind of scams.
Im affraid alot of people will fall for it or have already been.

2 Likes

Are you talking about his official channel ‘The Rich Dad Channel’ or as someone created a channel pretending to be him under the name ‘Robert Kiyosaki’? Personally I don’t think Robert Kiyosaki is a scammer but a very good salesman, his book ‘Rich Dad, Poor Dad’ is a very good read. Can you elaborate on what the scam is and how it was implemented?

2 Likes

Just found the fake channel which is not Robert Kiyosaki channel and it’s asking for Bitcoin. While playing ‘The Rich Dad Channel’ book sale videos.

Fake channel link below (which I have reported)
https://www.youtube.com/user/99125718

Real ‘The Rich Dad Channel’

2 Likes

Yes sorry i maybe should have said that.
Robert Kiyosaki is definetely not a scammer,its the youtube channel under that name.
The Rich Dad Channel is real indeed and the other is playing videos like it is live on youtube indeed,
were it is stated he gives away 5000 btc.
I have reported it also,but after some research i found out that youtube does censor alot,
but removing scams is not really their priority…
But its not only Robert Kiyosaki’s channel wich does it,their are several more.

2 Likes

I hope he didn’t take you for much BTC. This type of thing makes me sick to the core, it’s a cruel world out there, be safe with your crypto.

1 Like

I am so sorry for what happened to you. Sadly, youtube is filled with crypto scams and many people will eventually fall for it. Impersonation is very high around popular people on youtube. I hope you are not too discouraged. :confused: We help and educate people about blockchain and cryptocurrencies, to bring more awareness and adoption to this space. Don’t stop, keep on learning. I was scammed as well in the past. I was very naive when I joined in 2017. Looking back at it, I am glad I didn’t stop. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up Digicoin. yes there are a lot of scams going around, but thats why we’re all here to educate and be knowledgeable.
There is another scammer pretending to be cryptocasey. Be careful he/ she uses the handle Gmail. the real cryptocasey does not use gmail ever and she is very good and knowledgeable in the crypto space.

1 Like

I had a friend that I talked into buying bitcoin and through another friend of his from high school they lost 5 BTC in a whale scam. Do you or any one else know if there’s any way of tracking them down? We have a picture of his passport but who know if its real?? Anyway if anyone can help it would be much appreciated!

You are right, today you can make really big money with youtube videos. The more views you get, the more money you will receive from the youtube monetization system. You made a good list of the necessary steps to promote your youtube videos. For the buy subscriber services, I suggest you this https://popularitybazaar.com/youtube-subscribers/. Also I want to add a couple of suggestions that worked for me:

1. Write compelling and informative titles
  2. Optimize your videos for search visibility
  3. Understand your audience’s interests
  4. Get involved with the YouTube community
  5. Target audiences on Google search
  6. Collaborate with brands and creators
  7. Run paid YouTube ads