1t study project in study plan

(not trying to create anything yet, not recruiting anybody from this platform, just using this as educational purpose @Malik although if something comes out of it, that would be amazing haha)

Hi everybody,

So I just finished some course in the academy and my first project is (as we all have to do it) to begin right now right here.

So to tell something about myself first, NOT A DEVELOPER but a lot of ideas just cross my mind every day (some better then others!!). I’m 29 years old and from the Netherlands.

Now the idea that I want to make into reality is the following.

Everybody know the lotto right, the 6 number you fill out someone pulls a wheel and you can win if the numbers match. Thats the idea. And then you think, but mate! that’s already there, well there is a little tweak to how the numbers are becoming winning numbers. I’d love to share the whole idea but first we (me and my mate with who I’m working on this idea) have to do some calculations and overcome some struggles in the idea.

Now obviously its a simple small idea that (if it can be build effectively) can be inplace very easy so if you like to in the future work on something like this (FAR FAR FAR FAR from even being a real idea but I see this as my project because I’m not in the course to like really full stack develop the product but more to learn about blockchain, how to apply it, how to sell it etc etc) post reply down below and who knows where the future will bring us

So again if you a developer that want after the things he learned go to the next level shoot me a message!

1 Like

Nice idea. I am not quite there yet, but will keep this in the back of my head and will let you know once I feel confident enough to give it a try. I think this would be a great project for a course assignment.

:pray:

Hi buddy,

Thank you for your reply, much appreciated! You can always shoot a reply or a direct message to ask where we stand and if something is really happening and like I said, who knows.

Thanks again man!