EOS.IO Chicago Presentation | Thomas Cox and Phil Mesnier

I found this video on EOS very interesting, what are your thoughts, I’m thinking of investing. Thanks

excellent video thx for sharing.

Anyone has any more info on EOS? I thought they wanted to create a new blockchain. Basically better ETH. But it’s categorized as Token based on ETH. Kind of unclear to me. Anyone some more info?

The EOS token on the ethereum blockchain is for initial investor funding. They’re developing the EOS platform right now. Those who have the tokens stored in appropriate walltets, not on exchanges during some time next June I think will get an air drop of the real tokens on the EOS platform after it launches. There may be some additional actions that you need to take to ensure receipt of the real token.

I have some confusion about whether these tokens will be honored with the air drop in the US since US residents have been prohibited from buying the EOS tokens.

I’ve never bought any because it’s too speculative and there was a lot of hype that was driving the price to stupid levels after it launched. When It dropped down below $1 I started considering taking a small position, but now it’s too expensive again considering how speculative it is.

Hi, thanks for clarification. We’ll i like the idea, but as you said, too pricy at this point. Thanks again