Eth.Rune vs. BNB.Rune

So I wanted to purchase ThorChain (Rune), and I was going to do it through Binance Dex, but noticed there is now Rune ERC20 token as well. I know we are able to now bridge and move them from BNB to Eth platform through the Rune Bridge protocol. I am thinking about straight purchasing the ERC 20 Rune, since it’s just more convenient versus the “original” Rune on Binance. Would I have any issues? really confused about this. Thank you community!

I just recently purchase rune on uniswap I did not have any problems… the only question I was going to ask is about joining liquidity pools… it seems you have to use bepswap and I am just a bit too new to be comfortable putting $1000 worth of coins toward it in bnb

1 Like

so essentially as Rune moves up, Rune ERC 20 makes the same moves? it’s so strange that they list a completely different market cap (huge difference) and max tokens on each respective coin gecko pages. What if a whale dumps a bunch of the Rune ERC20 would that plummet the price versus the regular Rune?

1 Like

I was having that same issue. I went to their telegram group and asked an admin to verify the contract and they sent me the link …

I suppose if someone took a lot of profit out of one of the liquidity pools it would effect the amount available in the pool which could definitely effect the price of the token, yes. I guess it’s the chance we take with altcoins. Lol

1 Like

Also read runebridge.org it goes through the difference between the 2

1 Like