General Question

Hi Mates

I want an expert advice please.

1. Can someone tell me if am right?
    I am totally new to the world of programming. After i joined this platform 2days ago and completed my profile. My study guide wants me to start with Blockchain and Bitcoin 101. I did not, as am scared to just jump to that. Something tells me i need a bit of programming knowledge before that.

I have started JavaScript instead

Thanks

Everything is essentially down to our own choices… even if we decide not to choose it’s still a choice :slight_smile:

You say you are totally new to the world of programming but chose NOT to follow the direction of your study guide!

Speaking from my own experience, I too was in the same boat. Starting from scratch. Been a crypto addict for a while. 101 helped order, streamline and clarify a lot of previous knowledge and provide a lot of new info. I’ve only recently begun the programming section. Had I not done the previous 101s I think It wouldn’t have been too too bad. But having done it I can see a lot more opportunities for application I’m not certain I would have without it. You can see opportunities for days- that alone is a whole new level of competence and potential.

Hope this was helpful :v:

1 Like

Thank you so much for replying to my question.

I have started with HTML, CSS and JavaScript.

Would like to also ask you personally since you have done 101, Does it not have programming in it?

Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

I am just working through the order it has been set up for me, however I am doing a few different subjects as I have some experience in them, and feel I can work through them quicker, in saying that I feel that Filip and Ivan cover everything much more in detail, than what I have picked up before I joined the academy, as a newbie to programming myself, I feel the business side and bitcoin 101 is very important first and then I will start the programming as I need it for the one I am doing now.
good luck.

Hello,

I recently completed the Blockchain and Bitcoin 101 courses. They do not involve programming or coding. They teach fundamental concepts and build your knowledge base.
Please do what you feel is best for you, but from what I have experienced from the Academy so far they do not “throw you in the deep end” too quickly. I have followed the given study plan and found it to be a perfect pace for me(completed 5 courses so far). Best of luck to you.

Thank you so much! Its really nice to hear from people like you with experience/

1 Like

Thank you so much! Its really nice to hear from you and your response is appreciated

1 Like

You’re most welcome. Isn’t that what we’re her for… in answer to your question. No. But it does provide context. I would also add that so far I’ve experienced 3 teachers here at the Academy. Each different with their own flavour of delivery. What has impressed me the most with all so far is there is very little fluff. Little padding of the material. All relevant!

Greetings sir! If you want to start development from scratch the Javascript Programming for Blockchain Developers should be the first step.

After finish it, you can choose to go into Ethereum courses or take C++ Programming for Blockchain Developers, so you have a better picture and skills for any other programming course.

Bitcoin

Ethereum

Recommended

EOS

Gaming

Hope you find this useful. :slight_smile:

If you have any doubt, please let us know so we can help you!

Carlos Z.

1 Like