HELP! Need a COMPANY TOKEN FOR ICO ASAP!

Hey Everyone!

I just found out that 1,000’s of everyday people.are creating 1,000’s of coins a day in 5 minutes / coin.

I HAVE A NEW COMPANY and have not reached the programming courses here yet.

I HAVE A U.S TRADEMARK but fear someone may create a token / coin with MY COMPANY TRADEMARK.

I NEED TO DO AN ICO SOON!

There are things about creating a token I am not sure about.

Does anyone know how I can create a COMPANY TOKEN fast
and start preparing my ICO?

PLEASE HELP!
Thanks.

Jerry

Hi Jerry,

If you want something quick and fast, try WAVES PLATFORM. Here’s a tutorial:

Another tutorial for ERC20 on ETH. You can copy another code, tweak a few values and launch it right away:

I hope it helps. It is easy.

Send me some spare change of your token when you have :slight_smile:

Have fun!
Albert

1 Like

For sure! I’m in a major unbelievable dillema. I can’t get an account at ANY exchanges because my driver’s license photo is just a bit blurry and so far, no exchanges I’ve tried to sign up with will accept my DL as a valid id. And I don’t have any other gov id’s. So I can’t buy eth to pay for the coin development.

Then I found MYETHERWALLET which allows people to buy eth from the wallet. THEN… I tried to buy ETH 4 TIMES and each time the payment service — WYRE ---- came up with “SYSTEM ERROR - TRY AGAIN LATER”.

The last time I tried, the message said… WE NEED MORE INFO! CALL US.
So I tried to call and…THEY ARE CLOSED ON SAT & SUN.

I’m pulling my hair out.

JERRY

Wow. What a interesting scenario. Hope it works out¬ And would be very interested to hear how this plays out. You’re in the right place nevertheless. The bots that are often used for verification are quite temperamental at times. attempt a few more times perhaps. Do you not have any other id… passport etc? Good luck

No. Just my DL. Were still won’t process my transactions or answer their phone or emails. They are in SAN FRANCISCO and claim to be launching a major upgrade to their system next week.

Then I went directly to myetherumwallet.com and clicked on BUY ETH to buy it through SIMPLEX - a UK payment processor.; They say payment verification and approval may take 48-72 hours.

So I still can’t get GAS to create a token.

= MORE HAIRLOSS

that ether wallet link was wrong by the bot

Still trying to get gas

Have you tried bybit? As far as I know, you don’t need KYC with id to buy cryptos. I guess that depends on the amount.

PS: use a VPN, just in case

Cool. Will try it. I found 1/2 dozen wallets that offer immediate purchase of crypto straight from there wallets but… SIMPLEX is the payment processor and I just got turned down by SIMPLEX again after sending them my DRIVER LICENSE and other info. They are supposed to offer DIRECT WALLET PURCHASES. They ikeep telling me to sign up for a BANK ACCOUNT. ??? WTH?

All those do KYC now but OMG!!!

I JUST GOT MY FIRST CRYPTO!

ETH! - and WITHOUT KYC…at a …BITCOIN ATM!!

I drove 1 hour to another city after finding out
they have a BITCOIN ATM.

All the machine asked me for was MY PHONE NUMBER
so they could send me a CODE for the transactio.

I inserted the cash and…IN 2 MINUTES I HAD ETH!!

TIME TO GO CREATE SOME COINS NOW!!

STAY TUNED!!!

2 Likes