Help to find new crypto influencers

Hi, everyone! I’m interested in discovering the top cryptocurrency influencers, and I’d appreciate any insights on a platform that employs specific criteria to distinguish these influential individuals.

Hi I find recently one platform that you can like. They create a list of blockchain influencers with specific criterias.

That’s an interesting endeavor you’re embarking on! Discovering the top cryptocurrency influencers can definitely provide valuable insights into the industry. When seeking out these influencers, it’s crucial to rely on platforms that employ specific criteria to distinguish them effectively. Platforms like CoinGecko and CoinMarketCap often provide comprehensive rankings based on factors such as social media presence, engagement levels, and expertise in the field.
Also, if you’re also interested in exploring additional income opportunities, you should definitely check out this insightful list of Apps That Pay You Real Money. It’s a fantastic resource for discovering legitimate ways to earn extra cash while staying connected to the crypto world.