Hyperledger Implementation - Discussion

Hello, Why are these posts dated 2018, is this course still an issue or has it been solved? Thank you.
Javier Flores

1 Like

The Hyperledger Composer playground has been deprecated, so the playground does not work anymore, still you can watch the videos to get how the hyperledger works. Other than that, the course is still a good package of knowledge.

Carlos Z.

3 Likes

Hi. When is this course going to be updated and a replacement for Hyperledger Composer? I am working on business models and would like to complete this course. Thank you so much!

Hey @Stacy_L, hope you are good.
Check this reply, which is about the same subject.

If you have any more questions, please let us know so we can help you! :slight_smile:

Carlos Z.

How to we handle this section?
When is the new updates coming?
Iā€™m stuck here please Lemmy me know the way forward

1 Like

Hey @carolyn , hope you are good.
Check this reply, which is about the same subject.

If you have any more questions, please let us know so we can help you! :slight_smile:

Carlos Z.

2 Likes

Is there any value watching the recorded video or should we just skip them?

1 Like

You can skip them if you want to.

Carlos Z

The playground composer is not coming down for breakfastā€¦
Is there a substitute to it? How do we handle this category?

2 Likes

Hey @FrinaDC, hope you are well.

Now we have mention about this long ago: Hyperledger Implementation - Discussion

Carlos Z.

The composer website is not coming up

1 Like

Hey @thoth, hope you are well.

Now we have mention about this long ago: Hyperledger Implementation - Discussion

Carlos Z.

I keep getting an error when trying to get to the hyperledger playground
404 Not Found: Requested route (ā€˜composer-playground.mybluemix.netā€™) does not exist.

1 Like

The Hyperledger Composer has been depreciated by IBM about a year and half ago.
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/57423380/what-are-reasons-for-the-deprecation-of-hyperledger-composer
A replacement has yet to be seen.
If you are a coder/developer, you could take a look at a similar development called ā€œConvector Suiteā€ by a github user ā€œhyperledger-labsā€. Looks to be still under development.
https://github.com/hyperledger-labs/convector

3 Likes

Sad not to be able to use Hyperledger Composer :weary:

composer has been taken down. It looks like for a while now. You may want to either remove, or edit the end of the video.

iā€™m sorry. Iā€™m confused. If composer is down, do you still want us to watch the videos even though we canā€™t do anything on the demo site? Or, am I missing something completely and composer at some other address? Thank you.

1 Like

Hey @gregsmittie, hope you are well.

Carlos Z.

How to access the playground? I have attempted to enter here: http://composer-playground-unstable.mybluemix.net/

but link is broken

1 Like

I am having the same issue. To me the online playground appears to be down. Have you been able to get work?

2 Likes