I didn't get my Personalised Study Plan

Hello I just joined the academy yesterday.I have a professional version.But I don’t see my Personalised Study Plan which was suppose to be generated after a registration.I don’t have any guide where to start.Can anyone help?

1 Like

Hi, I’m also new here! When you login to your dashboard, there should be a survey for you to take, that generates your study plan. I’ve done it and it was pretty quick. Hope that helps :+1:

2 Likes

nope!

1 Like

The same here. But honestly what was the result of my survey, questionary ? Just fat green squares telling me: Do Project 1, Project 2 and Project 3.

I know that i have to program things by myself/on my own when i want to use this knowledge here for jobs in the programming area. So seems the personalisied study plan is not so useful or not working right now/or my browser is too old. Who knows. But this doesn’t matter. Because after the “Crypto basics”-course i’ve done two days ago, i’m going straight to the core now:“JavaScript Programming for blockchain!”

I’m here to learn how to programme. Whether there is a study plan or not. This not an obstacle. This is an stepping stone, to just move ahead (contact persons, ask questions, get to know others or dive into the things/courses). So everything will be fine. Go ahead! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

1 Like

Hmm… that’s weird. Maybe get in touch with the support guys. It defo looks like you’re missing it. Hope they get that sorted for you.

2 Likes

@Say10 @Call_me_Max

Make sure to disable any ad blockers. If you are using brave browser, please disable the brave shields as well. If you still don’t have it after that, reach out to our support. We will get to you as soon as possible. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had the same issue. However what about the personal study counselor?

I got the it next day, it magically appeared.
You get your personal study counselor’s email and you can contact him whenever you need help.

1 Like

Hmmm I have not had much luck. :frowning:

1 Like

If you are enrolled in our professional plan and you still can’t access your study plsn and/or your study counselor, please email our support at: [email protected]

2 Likes

I enrolled for the premium plan and I can’t find the study plan

Any suggestions

Hello sir. Welcome to the Ivan on Tech Academy & Forum!

If you are enrolled in our professional plan and you still can’t access your study plsn and/or your study counselor, please email our support at: [email protected]

If you have any more questions, please let us know so we can help you! :slight_smile:

Carlos Z.