Importance of Blockchain in Business

Is it worth to do this course (end of December 2021) that was made in 2018 or wait for an update?

1 Like

I think is still worth to do this course, although some stuffs are new, the course still give a nice package of knowledge on fundamentals for business and informatic tech.

Carlos Z

2 Likes

when mentioned that people questioned the internet as its previous form:
back then in the 2000 i remember there were coaxial cable, with a token; and rings connections; to send data on a coaxial cable you have to wait for the token ring https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Token_Ring (invented by IBM) ; and IBM still around with private blockchain
then they swtiched to Ethernet UTP rj45 cable (4 twisted paired copper cables) ( why Ethernet so similar to Ethereum?!! maybe coincidence
perhaps blockchain as it is now has to evolve or improve for the next phase of business adoption! hyperledger, baseline, then…

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you so much for building The First Blockchain Academy, firstly as Ivan on Tech Academy, in the later stage amazing Program Moralis and Moralis Academy.
I been your Academy student since the first edition and I am so happy to continue being a member. Always amazing updates and additions to our knowledge> Ivan you are a real master, front man and true leader of blockchain technology and I have learned a lot throughout the years of listening to your wast, sincere and incredible knowledge share. Best wishes to you and every single student, so valuable for our world today. :pray:

thank you guys for your answers!