In crypto terms, what is a PYLMSA482?

Hello, question is pretty much in the title. I’m in the stage of looking into entry level crypto jobs and the subject of PYLMSA482 was asked. I have found NOTHING pertaining to this on the net, almost think it’s a trick question. Any of you have any ideas to point me in the right direction?

1 Like

Haha I’m having exactly the same problem :smiley:

1 Like

Came back here if anyone found what it is hehe!
Is that an inside joke for the crypto jobs?

I never found out, either. My guess is it’s a red herring of sorts.

1 Like

Did you get the job in the end? I might be doing same test right now… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I’m not even sure if there are any chances at all, but there is nothing else for me to do at 3am in the morning… :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

got rejected today haha :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: good luck for you though :wink:

1 Like

When I posted this question, I was taking my time with the test to really make it look “professional” and when I was ready to submit, the job posting was taken down. It was put back up a week or two ago and applied.

@Yovan I also applied to this job before and missed a certain detail on the test and was rejected immediately. I haven’t been rejected this time, so fingers crossed!

Good luck everyone.

1 Like

I’ve just applied now. And they almost got me on the last question :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. But was fun and I had to refresh my knowledge a bit so at least it wasn’t a complete waste of time.

Anyways… good luck! Going back sending more job applications…

@ZAR Fingers crossed!! and what was the missed detail?

Certain parts of the answers were to be in red text.