Introduce yourself

Hey fellow Aussie :wave: get in there mate.
Check out Rebuzz.io you’ll love it got a few Aussie’s of crypto in there it’s a really easy to use decentralised socials platform great way to meet others of the same interests. Hope to see ya around

Thank you very much! Funny you’re in Australia because my friend in Sidney is who got me interested.

1 Like

Sidechain J is my name (I am sticking to it-- for now :smile:) and I am in Central Texas, USA. I heard about blockchain in 2017 and I decided to take a walk down this sunny blockchain road. The views have been amazing! LTC conference in 2018 and 2019 and so much more… This really is a fun, smart, and good humored space if you look in the right areas. I go to the gym and occasionally a Chinese Buffet :rofl: Also, I learned a lot about AI just by participating in the ALEXA prize university competition; in so far as, I owned an ALEXA and I interacted with the social bots. Now, I own a Google Home Nest Max. I recently saw a robot named Wally taking inventory inside a Wal Mart. There are robots at the SA airport that emit a light that disinfects items in the airport. I watched Boston Dynamics videos. I watched videos on Space X and what they are doing here in Boca Chica, Texas. Mind Blown. I am glad these courses are affordable and easy to learn from. I was most definitely getting left behind until I started walking around wondering what a cryptocurrency was and why anyone on planet Earth would pay $20,000 for one. What a marvelous time to be alive!
Oh yeah, I have completed Bitcoin 101-- learned a lot! And now, I am over in the Java Script course. Nervous? A little , but Ivan really is reassuring and there are safety nets so you don’t fall flat on your face. :+1:

Howdy , my name is Cliff and I go by the name “Ragged Pants”. I chose that name because at 77 and being in and out of the stock market since 1972, you can well imagine I have taken my lumps. I started listening to Ivan awhile back
and his enthusiasm and knowledge on this subject is amazing. I have been telling everyone I know that if you plan on living more than 2 years …get involved and if not tell someone you love that is younger to get involved to protect their assets. De-Fi is my main objective …

3 Likes

Hi, my name is Kelby, I am from Kissimmee Florida, I have been investing in Crypto for the last 4 years, but I was totally unaware of the technology behind it (blockchain ), I was just so into the investing side of it that forgot i could make a career out of block chain, I was looking for a good real world teaching methods and I think i found it with Ivan on tech academy. blockchain and coding is new to me, I hope to find the help I need here. Thanks

2 Likes

Hey Everyone-

My name is Randy, and I’m an entrepreneur/real estate investor. I have experience in the travel industry as well. I’m well down the crypto rabbit hole and about halfway through ETH smart contract programming 201. I’m going to develop something in this space, but trying to figure out where I fit in. I’ve posted a potential DEFI game project in the water cooler section (link below) if you want to take a look and give me some feedback. Also very interested in how real estate will be incorporated into the Blockchain. RealT is a good first step, but still VERY early.

Asteroid Mining DEFI Game:

2 Likes

hello there my name is jelle and i have no experience in developement. but i have worked with cnc machines and now work with a concrete machine that’s also like cnc powerd. i haven’t programmed either one of these but i understood the underleying concept of how they work with code and stuff.
i live in the Netherlands and i’m 21 years old now.

1 Like

Hello. My name is Joonas. I am Living in Finland and starting a new adventure into crypto and blockchain. Nice to join Ivan on Tech community. I am very excited to be here.

2 Likes

Entrepreneurial minded, analytical, calculated and healthily skeptical. New to the crypto space in early 2020. I am completely fascinated by this technology and where I whole-heartedly believe it’s going. Just examine the trends! Looking to learn a ton here and much appreciative of Ivan and the folks who put the material together. Up for networking and learning.

1 Like

That’s Awesome I’m in Western Australia :australia: Sydney is across the other side in the East. I know a lot of Americans all over the States , California, Texas , Arizona, Indiana , Florida all into Crypto.

Hi Everyone,

My name is Chris and I live in Philadelphia. I have started an aquaponics farm, a handyman business and been trading crypto for a few years. I am looking to deepen my understanding of coding and crypto workings so I can apply myself to the growing field. I am passionate about the technology and cannot stop learning so now I want to learn and apply to get involved in the space.

1 Like

Thanks for that :slight_smile: Will have a look into it.

1 Like

Hi, This is Ebad joined recently from Sydney. Great to be here and a part of defi movement :wink:

Hi my name is Shanky, a mum of 3 kids. I live in Australia. Just joined today and I’m very nervous doing this course but also very excited. I do hope to learn a lot from here. I do invest in crypto but only know bits from here and there. I want to learn more and hope it wont be too difficult :slight_smile: . Thank you Ivan for this opportunity.

Let me know if you join in app !

Hey all! I’m Jeremy and I am a huge gamer who heard about crypto and started investing around 2018 (when it was still cheap lol). I focused mainly on the trading aspect of crypto until now. Super excited to learn more about the technology and be a part of this wonderful community of innovators! Thank you Ivan and thank you everyone for being a part of this revolution :smiley: !

Hi everyone, I’m Mathias and I’m a professional photographer. I came across BTC at the start of the virus while looking for ways to invest my money. I’ve been hooked on the space ever since.
My goal is to build tools for artists. Are there any cool projects I should look in to?
I’m a fan of Hyperr and Lukso.

3 Likes

Hello everyone! I’m David and I work in the visual effects field for movies and TV. I started to get into crypto a couple of months after the pandemic really started to take over the world a few months ago. I’m sure like others, I was looking for different ways to invest my money when I stumbled across BTC and all the alt-coins mostly from watching videos on youTube. I’m now hooked and want to be part of the development side of this industry. I am excited to start this journey and very thankful and appreciative of Ivan and his team at the academy for building up this community.

1 Like

Hello blockchain community,
My name is David I am currently working for AT&T Telecommunications. I am joining the academy to expand my knowledge in blockchain technology and hopefully leads into new advancement opportunities in my career either at AT&T or a new venture. I live in Texas, U.S. it is really rare when people talk about crypto or blockchain, maybe i can start a project where i can involve more of the community and also help spread knowledge i have obtained.

2 Likes

Hi fellow blockchainers, my name is Jason, I live in Florida (U.S.) I’m ready to re-enter the workforce (was able to take a few months off due to crypto gains) in a blockchain developer capacity and/or work on some crypto-related projects I have swimming around my head - I’m still deciding on which path to take next. I am really interested in the evolution of DeFi and on the development of prediction markets.