Introduce yourself

Hello to my fellow Techs and Amazing Ivanontech Team,

My Name is Ruben and just started on my journey in becoming a Blockchain Dev. Work in one of the biggest global financial data companies as an electrician but looking to move into crypto and blockchain.

Y’all can call me Rufus and I’m currently homeless and jobless in Seattle, I do get plenty of sleep though :). Been trading crypto for a minute but just began exploring the potential of blockchain. My ‘pie in the sky’ goal is to transform the U.S. into a direct democracy with just a Dapp(I do have less ridiculous goals too, like a career perhaps). I wonder what your elected Senator or Representative would say to there not being Senators or Representatives anymore??? :smiley:

Hi everyone!

My name is Desmond and I am from Singapore.
Excited to be here in the community of blockchain developers.
Have no prior experience in programming, but is willing to learn.

Hope to complete the courses and be an active contributor in this community!
See you all!!

Hi chads :slight_smile:

My name is Yiangos from Cyprus and I’m a purpose guide who after having some deep insights felt that my passion could be in Technology and thought to give it a go

I feel very drawned specifically towards AI and block chain because they are at the cutting edge, revolutionising the world even though my only experience with programming is coding with a pen and paper using Pascal language, 10 years ago :stuck_out_tongue:

When I take a look on our society I feel that we could be advancing faster yet the transition seems to be taking ages, so maybe that’s why we are here

Looking forward to meet you all

Greetings,

I’m Edwin from Canada, stumbled into crypto in early June and played around a bit with it since then. I’m here to learn and hopefully make friends around the world, been feeling like I’ve been bumbling through this space and it’s time to learn the building blocks of this industry.

Pleased to make your acquaintances!

Hi all,
I am very happy to be with the community and hope to learn more about blockchain from everybody.

Hi, my name is Ben. I’d just signed up for the Premium membership tonight. I’m very excited to be a part of this Forum and learn from Ivan’s Academy. I’m looking forward to apply what I learn here to change my financial future for me and my family. I’m excited for the possibility of leaving my day job and be able to work for myself in the very near future. Thank you so much in advance for all your help!

Hi,
I have been following crypto for the last few years and I want to get on the development side. I want to be part of the big changes in how technology is used by humanity. The fact that blockchain can be used for accountability and transparency really has the potential to rework so many broken and bloated processes. I have done some programming but now I am ready to immerse myself in it and get coding.

I live in Florida in the United States.

Hi there I am Soner living in the Netherlands joined the academy recently and hope to learn a lot en allso contribute my share to the community.

Following Ivan for a couple of yours now and I am a huge fan of your passion for crypto.

See you all soon…

Hi everyone. My name is David but my friends call me Chet (story for another time). I am 42 and based in Paris. I switched careers 2 years ago to get into tech (previously working in renewable energy). I have been eyeing developments in Blockchain technology for a few years but I now believe we are on the edge of a massive disruption of several economic sectors. I am very much a beginner in crypto but I’d love to learn enough and connect with people to launch a new venture in this space.

where do you live in the US, near Seattle?

Hey everybody! My name is Luke and I am a new developer from Portland, Oregon. I got into crypto before becoming a developer, but now I am finally deep diving into the world of blockchain and learning as much as I can about this community, the tech, and how it will change the world. In the future I want to become a blockchain developer, so I am mainly focused in development, but excited to learn so much more. Excited to be a part of this community!

Hi all, I live in Stockholm and are soon 60 years, current work in telecom. In 2017 my life changed when I bought my first bitcoin, after this it became a drug of knowledge, I have developed some software on my free time, currently working on a python trading bot, which never seems to be finished, but not a day goes by without learning a line.

Hello Everybody,

My name is Sherman Daniels aka Sherms. I’m here because I looking to create a $10k/monthly income from trading in crypto currency. My friend @Khary suggested this academy. Absolutely loved the YouTube channel @ivan your my favorite crypto guy. Fyi I went straight to Bitcoin/Blockchain 101 my first night even before this intro so please forgive my forwardness. So far thanks for the academy looking to make every proud. Side not Ivan I didn’t see the test that gives you your study track. I went to Blockchain 101 because Khary suggested it

Cream no sugar increase brain power brother

2 Likes

Hi everyone,
My name is David, I’m French and I currently work in a Money Transfer company as a Developer. My interest in Crypto and Blockchain started in 2017, and I feel that now it is the time to actually make the move and work ”100% Crypto”. Looking forward to be part of the builders of the new economy as the current one collapses. I am happy to start that journey here.

Hi I am Victoria Chua

I first learnt about investing in cryptocurrencies few months back and I was quite skeptical initially.
But I resonated with Ivan’s video on how the current financial systems may be failing, as such, cryptocurrencies/ precious metals may be skyrocketing in a few years time, an this could be the place we should put our money.

I am stagnant in my current job and it does not make my heart sing.

I hope this course can open doors of opportunities for me, GOLDEN doors of opportunities.

I am a bit apprehensive whether I can manage programming but was surprised to see so many content, so much support and so much resources for a affordable price tag.

I hope my life will never be the same again … haha

Hi guys I’m Scott, I’m from Scotland, been in the space for 3 years now. I have zero coding knowledge but want to learn how. I have an idea for an app and want to attempt to execute it myself. I WILL do this. Also have a fascination with NFTs, I really want to pursue them further.

This space has changed my life and i pray it keeps it up. It would be most foolish to not learn blockchain as soon as possible.

Will talk soon I’m sure, thanks everyone.

Scott

Hi, my name is Chris. Been playing in crypto investing since we all got rekt in January of 2018!

Lately, have been a dedicated watcher of Ivan’s show every morning, first thing!

At this point, really interested in learning how to program flash loans and wondering what the right track is for that.

I’m not a developer, per se, but I’ve been in web design for over 12 years, so not a total noob to tech.

Thanks for this great academy!

1 Like

Hi my name is Roxy, living in the mountains of Salt Lake City Utah USA, and I joined Ivan on Tech Academy because of my son, Josh Cross. He has been highly invested in learning and sharing all things DEFI for years and started his own podcast to help people learn, including his mom. He recently won an IOTA contest! You can check out his podcast on YouYube under DEFI Now. And now I’m getting back to my second course here… Ciao…