Introduce yourself

Hi everyone!

I am Francis from the Philippines :philippines: 30 years young, single, no kids, no job. :smiley:
I’ve been in crypto since the last all time high of 2017. I don’t have any tech background and since I’m very interested and obsessed with this technology that’s why I decided to enroll here, I also followed Ivan on tech on Youtube since my early days in crypto and until now I’m almost everyday present on the live stream on good morning crypto chat, :smiley:
I’ve finished 3 courses as of the moment here on IOT Academy,
and I’m enjoying the experience so far.

Hope everyone is having a good one.
Take care always guys,
Wishing everyone a good health and a happy life.

Thank you everyone for reading my boring introduction.
Alright baby boys and girls,
let’s get this money baby! :moneybag: :dollar: :muscle:

4 Likes

Hi Guys, My name is Rodney. I just started learning about crypto a few months ago. The path the global financial system is taking is a bit scary. I think learning about this technology is the best thing we can do for our financial health. Thank you

1 Like

Hi Ivan,

My name is Edfrey. I invented a data management solution in 2008. I live in Kenya and would appreciate if I could get to send you a copy to read. I look forward to sharing with you my solution and getting any input that you might have. Enjoy your youtube channel very much. Where can I send an email of the paper. Thank you.

Regards,

Edfrey

email- [email protected]

Hi
My name is Philip
I am a Futures Trader, studied as a Dental Technologist.
I am new to Crypto’s and eager to learn as much as i can about it

1 Like

I urgently need tools to translate the videos please

Hi, I’m LaTonya from Ohio, USA. I have been a crypto junkie since the invention of Bitcoin when it was just the way that us geeks paid each other for services & products in forums where fiat money wasn’t accepted. :upside_down_face: I’m a 44 year old mother of 5, I have 10 beautiful grandkids and an insane Jack Russell Terrier named Gigi. I am a luxury travel agent and forex trader. I’ve been looking for a course or university on blockchain development for a few years. I’m grateful that I was introduced to this academy because I almost gave up on finding what I was looking for. I look forward to learning & growing with you guys.

https://youtu.be/6jWOKZr9MXQ Here’s some music.

1 Like

I remember watching your youtube channel 3-4 years ago Ivan, and if my memory serves me correctly there was a plant, a picture, some curtains, a window, but no coffee or green tea at your desk? Now here’s a thought. How about starting the show with a cup of white or black Chinese tea one morning?

Oh yes, and my name is Darrin (pic is a caricature of me - long story). I have a passion for business development with an international flavor and with the advice of my grandmother have found myself juggling many eggs in different baskets.

Hi! My name is Lorena, I have been in crypto for just 4 months and I am so impress by the blockchain technology…and I just want to learn everything about it :slight_smile: ! Thanks Ivan for this community!

2 Likes

Good luck!! We are all here to learn…

1 Like

Hi everyone, the name’s Isaiah! I’m a full-time software engineer working in the financial sector. I’ve been obsessed with crypto since early 2017, so I’ve decided that I would like to move my career in that direction. Very excited to be a part of this community. The future of cryptocurrencies is looking very bright.

1 Like

Hi Friends!
My name is Roger.
New to the crypto scene.
I’m eager to learn and share with everyone in this community :slight_smile:

1 Like

link to your facebook page

1 Like

Hello! My name is Nathan Lynch and I have recently moved from New Orleans to Denver. Switched jobs from healthcare technology management (managing medical devices and the people that repair them in the hospital) to cyber security for medical devices. With the advent of covid I have wanted to utilize my spare time with learning something new. Specifically something new that will help advance my career and propel me to the next phase. I have always been enthusiastic about blockchain and crypto so i wanted to expand on that with some proper education and ultimately hoping to find a job in the blockchain field.

1 Like

Hi! My name is Jason! I’m a twenty year over the road trucker from Alabama. I am also a BTC holder since 2015 and a long time Ivangelist! I looked forward to watching your show out on the road early every morning with hot coffee, cream, no sugar, and now I am retiring from driving and came home to focus my energy on becoming a developer. I am an avid enthusiast of the approaching decentralized revolution and very much want be a part of it :smiley: I hope to meet Ivan in person one day and I’m looking forward to building new relationships in here! Thanks guys! Thanks Ivan!

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I’m Éric. I’m french. I’m 42 years old. I enter into crypto in 2017.

I’m founding a nonprofit organization.

• At this time, I set up a website (beta) and I had I paid someone to handle the end.

• I have follow couple of IOT courses

• The mission is to link valuable causes, advertising creativity and experiences trough blockchain solutions.

I am looking for my core team, people interested to be cofounder or partners :

Head of Developper

Head of Partnerships

Head of Strategy

Community manager

I am looking for unconventional people, who like to work and have fun in the same time.
“Guys” who will be able to work with me and challenge my thoughts. I’m from top notch advertising agency but I think their is new creative stuff to set up.

Let me know if you could be interested or if you know someone who coule be.

Thank you for your time.

1 Like

HI EVERYONE!
Im happy to be here, I love learning so I can make my life better. I have a family, a little boy, 10 months old. Having him changed my life and put me on a new trajectory. I want to show him how he can create amazing things he wants using technology and I believe blockchain technology is the way of the future. Im new to crypto and blockchain and si far its opened up infinite possibilities for what Im interested in bringing to the world. i live in Sydney Australia and I moved here because its beautiful here and the weather is as equally beautiful.

I want to transition from my current job as a disability support worker and full time onto this new emerging field. Im also totally obsessed with physics and maths and meditation.

Looking forward to meeting new people and making the world a better place for every single person with everyone.

Hi guys

Just starting out in the academy and I am eager to progress each day

Hope you all are kicking butt

Hi There. My name is Alex, I started researching Crypto & Blockchain about 3 months ago and am fascinated with the technology and believe it is the way of the future.

I’m here to gain a much deeper understanding of blockchain, with the goal of creating my own startup some day.