Is anyone using unstoppabledomains.com/

Hi
I am new to this…
(but i can code just not done it for a long time…i did 3d graphics etc )

anyone using https://unstoppabledomains.com/ ?
I am looking at it for a project
i am at
knights-templars.crypto (set up)
and
drmarkjones.zil (still setting up)

I wanted to set up
NotFacebook.zil
but it will not let me

any info welcome

2 Likes

Hey Robert,

As far as I know, unstoppable has blocked some “names” or brands already, (like cocacola, google, facebook, etc), to avoid speculation in the future.

Do you remember the 90s? Anyone could register any name (eg: ge.com, car.com, coke.com, etc) in advance before those companies realised the web was the future and they had to pay milions to get these domains.

Cheers,
Albert

1 Like

Hahahaa!! Oh wow… wonder if there are any good books on this. They must have been some seriously interesting interactions

2 Likes

I am using unstoppable domains, there were a few domains that I purchased that were flagged and they tried preventing me from using, but with a simple process I was able to file a rebuttal to their claim after which they authorized me to use the domains. It was a sort of “if nobody else makes a claim to this stupid name, then it is yours.” situation.

1 Like

Hii
wht you say is true.
I bought some domains just to explore and see what it does. Also were it leads

1 Like

wow that surprises me

Hi, I bought some domainnames .crypto but I think there will be more extentions like on metamask .ETH.
Whats your oppinion? Willeke

1 Like

Hello,

I bought a domain on unstoppable domains. They seem a little expensive ($40) but as it is a one time payment with no renewal needed I thought the cost worth it.

Regards,

David

2 Likes

not sure…sounds good