Is there a way we could possibly try to promote a SAFE path into the crypto and digital world?

is there a way to prevent newbies and puppies in the digital world from getting scammed and scared off from the system
because there are so many scammers and schemes to make you FOMO, get rich quick schemes and people jump in blindly
there are so many intrigued eyes on it right now its a feeding ground and there working together as scammers to scam, i wish there was a way for us to work against the scammers
we can try to prevent the scammers scaring off potential users hopefully enough if we get mainstream but were so early into it , there probably nothing we can do

survival https://youtu.be/B3OjfK0t1XM

1 Like

Hey @stuart1066. The best way I can think of is EDUCATION. In my case, I always tell my relatives, friends or anyone who ask me anything about crypto or blockchain to always “DON’T TRUST BUT VERIFY” and always “DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH”.

But then again, get rich quick schemes is really very tempting that no matter how you warn others they still do what they aren’t supposed to do. But it shouldn’t stop us from trying our best to EDUCATE others. And hopefully, we (more of us) can SAFELY bring others to the blockchain world. :innocent: :wink: :smiley:

Zai

3 Likes

I totally agree I’m guessing its just the food chain but the internets version ,Thanks for the reply, really its appreciated
have a nice day

1 Like