I've registered and want to watch upcoming webinar about stacking SATS

…but I’m sleepy then and live on the other side of the world. Where do I get to watch a replay?

2 Likes

Hi guys, serious!! Where can I watch a replay of the webinar?

1 Like

Hey Lard,

You can consider emailing support for enquires. They will be able to help more.
However, I believe the replay of the webinar had already been taken off.

Hello sir, for now the “Stacking SATS” webinars are not being recorded to watch later, is an Live Event every month, that’s why we can said is valuable, if you miss one, don’t worry, you can subscribe for the next month.

Still if we see many students asking for a replay, we can re consider the idea.

If you have any doubt, please let us know so we can help you!

Carlos Z.

1 Like

Hi Carlos,

I’m in Australia…wrong time for me. How do I get to view it?

cheers,

Andy

1 Like

You can subscribe for the next webinar in This is a FREE Webclass. There Are No Costs, But Time Is Very Limited .

Remember this webinars are not recorded to watch it later, it’s exclusive for those who attend on it.

If you have any doubt, please let us know so we can help you!

Carlos Z.

August 26th 2019

Archive

Live stream replay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Mz-iXNnVhM

the video its private? if its private why its on the list? can you open or remove the video?

Sorry @R.C, can’t do that.

Ivan manage (his) youtube account, if he want to set some videos has private, i guess he will have a reason.

If you have any more questions, please let us know so we can help you! :slight_smile:

Carlos Z.

ivan has the legitimacy to do whatever he wants with the video this is not under discussion, the problem is that a private video should not be on the list of the webinar because this way it is impossible to complete the full view of all webinars as if there were a task not finished, if I’m a premium user and can’t see it, then I suggest that the private video be removed from the list so that users can successfully complete the viewing of all videos and make sure that all available videos have been viewed, if that not corrected all of them were left with a video to watch, not completing the total view of all webinars

which list? where did you get that link, i’m curious now :nerd_face:

If you have any more questions, please let us know so we can help you! :slight_smile:

Carlos Z.

https://academy.ivanontech.com/products/student-webinars-live-q-a-s/categories/1711283/posts/5743811

how can its possible? the video its private lol

1 Like

I mention it about this to our support team, we will fix it asap.

I will let you know once is fixed, thank you for notifying it :nerd_face:

Carlos Z.

1 Like