LEND amd AAVE migration?

Hi guys! Anyone know what is going on with LEND token? A have a few in my binance account, I heard that they are migrating to AAVE token, but this is not listed on binance, do you know what I have to do?

TY for your collaboration!

Hello @Lucas_Botello, hope you are great.

About the LEND migration to AAVE token, i dont know if you will be able to change it through binance, right now the only way is through AAVE platform https://app.aave.com/migration-portal

What I think is that Binance will do the migration in the next weeks, probably, im not sure, but is what i think is logic…if they cant let you use the AAVE protocol directly through their platform, they must do the migration manually themselves for all their users.

Meaning: you probably have to wait until binance do the migration for all of their users (could be in this next weeks…idk)

Hope you find this useful.
If you have any more questions, please let us know so we can help you! :slight_smile:

Carlos Z.

1 Like

Hello Carlos! i’m doing great thank you for ask and hope you are great to!

Ty for you reply, it clear my mind, I hope the same as with elrond does not happen, elron is bleeding since his change in the token, although also all the alts suffered the same, difficult to know if it was a phenomenon due to the change in his token.

Any way thank you again for your reply! and have a good weekend!

1 Like

sh*t i also have some LEND tokens … I didnt know they were going to migrate them … do you know the reason behind the migration? what does it means for LEND tokens holders??

2 Likes

In binance they are doing the migration today, during today you have to see the change reflected in your wallet, the rate used is 100 LEND = 1 AAVE, the reason? i don’t know, but it is like that.

Do you hodl it in binance? i understand that you can do the migration manually on the AAVE platform like @thecil said https://app.aave.com/migration-portal

1 Like

Here you will find all the answers :nerd_face: https://medium.com/aave/aavenomics-eeab650cccc2

I hold my ERC20 tokens on my ledger, so basically I participated on the manual migration process, quite easy honestly. Now I do not have nothing bad to say about Binance, is a good Centralized Exchange, the thing is, I do feel safe by holding my tokens on my own address that I control, than the idea of Binance own my money, because they own the keys. I still hold some funds on Binance, but just for trading porpuses (not all trading means profit looking for short term buy low, sell high… maybe just accumulate over time, maybe just a capital to buy BTC or ETH when i consider the price is low, DCA also is a good example)

So basically I just stick with: “You keys, your cryptos. Not your keys, not your cryptos”.

Carlos Z.

1 Like

Thank you for this!!!

i can’t agree more, i think the same!

1 Like

I did the migeation. It’s pretty straight forward. But please keep the ETH gas fees in check, so you only do the transfer when the fees are low. Good luck man

1 Like

Thank you @Ulrich!! Binance has already done it for me! haha

I had 600 LEND tokens on Hotbit, and I found out about the token migration after it was already migrated, so I couldnt transfer them to my metamask, so I finally sold them for a few satoshis :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: … I guess I will have to buy new AAVE tokens just in case it 20x again

Do you know why there are some tokens that cannot be bought with metamask using uniswap? For example Celsius tokens?

Shit happens my friend :worried: , with the issue you have with CEL, not always metamask shows you all tokens, sometimes you have to add it, so you can see them in your dashboard, did you try it searching the contract? in this case, Celsius contract is this one 0xaaaebe6fe48e54f431b0c390cfaf0b017d09d42d you can find it easily in coingecko. Tell me if it worth you.

Yes, I could find it in coingecko, thus I assume it’s an ERC-20 token (ijn fact I could read that from the smart contract itself) … but still, why isn’t it listed in uniswap? I thought that all the things built on ethereum could be exchanged in uniswap

I found this, the logo is in different color, but it seems to be it.

I just checked and now it is listed in coingecko and also in uniswap … :sweat_smile: … I swar it wasnt there yesterday… I mean, here:

I will buy some of them … seems like a great app …

1 Like

hhahaha why do you see a good future? I haven’t researched it much.

I dont know … but look, t already had a tremendous year:

also, accoridng to their website, the total/circulating/locked supply:

but it’sdifferent from the one reported by coingecko (lately I am not so confident about everything that i see in coingecko)

so, it seem that they already reached the total supply of the token… and the token had already 15x this year … and it’s a utility token (you get better % of APY both in lending and borrowing) for me is much more simple than the aBTC’s or the cDAI’s or the wBTC’s and all that stuff … is a more simple protocol for DeFi … and it doesnt seem to have too many users:

plus they have offices in the US and UK that seems more crypto friendly than china -for now- … but it’s still a centralized platform … they can still freeze your funds …

1 Like

I can see it :scream: :scream:, i will research it to not FOMO in, and it seems to be bigger enough, 470 M MC it is already big, i found hard to see them mooning much more, although when BTC reach ATH, everything will go bananas ahhaha
It is rare that they have not been affected by the correction that many altcoins had

this scares me a lot! :confused:

Yes … its very similar to BNB or CRO, both of which have higher market caps, at least 4x for CRO … so I guess if they get more users the CEL token will be more valuable for them … like they say on their website… its better than any bank … I think I will wait a little bit … this chart looks a lot like the chart of DOS when I bought it … at the time I bought it like in 0.21USD and now its in 0.6 USD or somehitng … but Im still hodling them :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

aahhaha it is very risky to enter with grafics like that one, but like you do, i think its time to hodl and wait to altseason come back. i miss to take profit on link when it was at 20, but I bought at 3 so I don’t worry much haha

1 Like

i will look closely at CEL for a while and wait the rigth time to buy a few little bag if i found a good opportunity.

1 Like