Let's build something worth talking about... together :)

Hi All,

My name is Reginald and I’ve been in the crypto space since 2016. My partners and I are building a social platform that solves real world problems and complements existing platforms/websites in a unique way.

What makes us different?

1. We will have unrivaled rewards that uniquely incentivize all user types (readers, posters, video watchers) to use the platform.
  2. We believe information/data should not be siloed. Many new platforms mostly focus on competition, but neglect networking with other platforms - we don’t want to be “just another platform”. We will complement existing platforms/websites and connect to establishments in the real world.
  3. We’re taking the #Hashtag to the next level. Imagine if you could add feeling, emotion, and personality to your favorite #Hashtag. Now you can with our +Praisetags and -Bashtags. You can even buy/trade our tags like cryptocurrencies and EARN passive income (Chayn tokens) when others use the tags on our platform and participating platforms/websites.

Tags example: The +Food&WineFestival was great, but the -VeganFood was a waste.

What we have so far:

1. Landing page: Chayn.io
  2. Whitepaper (almost completed)
  3. Team (Myself, Front End dev, Back End dev, UX/UI designer, Full stack dev/Blockchain dev).

What we are looking for:

1. Blockchain dev
  2. Front End dev
  3. Back end dev
  4. Social media manager
  5. YouTube personality

FYI - This project will be open sourced and we are truly building Chayn for the people. We plan to share revenue from advertising and other streams with the members.

If you find this interesting and want to get involved, please introduce yourself. I’d love to have a conversation. Let’s see if this is a good fit for all :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi there, are you aware of DEN from Dragonchain it’s absolutely amazing what they are thinkin up over there.

Great platform.

Rob

1 Like

Hi Rob,

Yes - I am familiar with Den. It’s a solid project for sure.

1 Like

Hi all,

would love to join some small team to work on a blockchain/crypto business with a view to owning equity and/or earning passive income.
I myself have a lot of experience - mostly tech: 20+ years Java, Node, Spring, Databases, AWS, apis, backends, frontends etc etc. … and of course now I have loads of blockchain knowledge thanks to this academy

If anyone has some ideas that we can work on together possibly… do get in touch !
E

3 Likes

I’m loving this, hopefully in the near future I’ll be able to help! I’m still new into this but with a lot of thirst… please keep me posted!

Don’t think I have the experience you’re looking for (the courses in here are all the experience I’ve got so far), but I’d love to help out on small tasks if you need a hand!

Hi Emmett,

I sent you a message. Let’s chat :slight_smile:

Thank you Ciaran. I will definitely keep you in mind. Let’s stay in touch.

Hi Marco,

I will keep you posted.

1 Like