Mastering smart contracts

Hello guys, I am new in the academy, I have taken blockchain 101, ethereum 101 and smart contracts courses, now I am looking for some pratical training courses and mini projects to develop and master writing smart contracts before moving to other courses here in the academy. Does anyone here know of any sources where I can find that, that would be super helpful!

Greetings sir! If you want to start development from scratch the Javascript Programming for Blockchain Developers should be the first step.

After finish it, you can choose to go into Ethereum courses or take C++ Programming for Blockchain Developers, so you have a better picture and skills for any other programming course.

Bitcoin

Ethereum

Recommended

EOS

Gaming

Hope you find this useful. :slight_smile:

If you have any doubt, please let us know so we can help you!

Carlos Z.

Greetings Carlos,

I have already finished these courses you are talking about, after finishing Ethereum smart contract 101, the instructor asked us to start doing some smart contracts practical training and mini projects before moving to other courses, so I was wondering if I can get some help in finding some sources to do that.

All our courses offer a lot of assignments along the course, I’ve checked your account, you have not complete none of them, what is your instructor name? :nerd_face:

If you have any doubt, please let us know so we can help you!

Carlos Z.