Mining question

What will happened to the blocks of the miners that will not succeed first on resolving the puzzles and all the transactions inside those blocks?

Those transaction go back to the mempool and wait for another block.
But you have to understand that one transaction can be picked up by different miners at the same time, but only the winner miner obtains the rewards.

I think you are worried about the transactions with low fees… those can wait longer and longer, because no miner pick them when the network is saturated with tx.

1 Like

Thank you for the help :smiley:

Is cloud mining real or just advertising and maybe scam?

i suggest, dont even look at cloud mining, 99% of them are scam.

Carlos Z.

1 Like

Diving into mining can get technical fast, but don’t get lost in the hash forest! While fancy ASIC miners can turbocharge your operation, there’s a lot to consider before jumping in. They can be pricey beasts, and keeping them cool can be a real bear. For some miners, good old GPUs might be a more cost-effective way to get their feet wet.

Personally, I think the best approach is to do your homework before hitting the buy button. asicminercompare.com is a great resource for comparing different ASIC miners. It’s like Consumer Reports for mining rigs! What are your thoughts on the ASIC vs. GPU debate? Anyone have experience with either setup they’d like to share?