My solemn introduction and How I hope Blockchain Tech Can Save my Emotional Life

In terms of Crypto I have been involved for a few years, however, I regret not taking it as seriously as I could have.

About a year and a half ago, summer after the pandemic I really started getting more involved, with actual trading, T.A., studying, taking free college courses, and ultimately signing up for this academy.

I personally see blockchain and tokens, the whole suite, is changing the world, and will ultimately be the worlds standard. I realized I’m in a great opportunity to finally get done what I need to do, or what the most important thing for me to do is, and I believe block chain can help me get there fast enough.

I’m a 31 year old male, and I have 1 child, a daughter, who is about to turn 9. Her mother and I dated since middle school, we had a planned long to achieve pregnancy thinking it would not happen, however, it did. Since then she has systematically destroyed my life.

I have anxiety, depression, PTSD, prescribed meds, and I have a service dog. I have not seen a single picture of my daughter in over 7.5 years. I’m the only member of my side of the family to ever touch my daughters, hold her hand, hug her, and it’s my parents first grandchild, and my grandparents first great grandchild, and none of those 4 have ever met my daughter in person. My grandfather is about to die, he was given 4 yerars to live 6 years agoo. And I’m going to be crushed when that happens because I feel like it’s my fault, even though it’s not, my grandfather never met his first great granddaughter/grandchild from his first grandchild (me).

I see crypto as potentially the only way where I can do something I enjoy, and earn the money to be able to finally hire a good enough lawyer to handle this situation. BTW before you assume or ask, the court systems are a mess 8 months between this, and that, but for the record I have no criminal record, never hit a girl or a child, not a creep if ya know what I mean, was engaged, planned to have a family together, so it’s not like it’s justified.

I’m sorry if this is slightly off topic, but I find it hard to find anyone to talk to regarding this subject, and it relates why bitcoin is so important to me. I would give them all up, everything up, to be with my daughter,. I figured this community would be supportive, maybe someone would be willing to help me out with advice if they were a lawyer, or whatever, or even best investments to make.

I plan on taking my earnings once I have enough and going straight towards a lawyer - I was a paralegal and I held my own, but it’s still a mess.

So many people made so much money off crypto recently, myself included, however, I don’t want a lambo, I just want to see my daughter for the first time in person since she was 3 months old - she was born August 2013

Well that’s that, I Just wanted to be straight, and say exactly what I hope to achieve, at least short term from Bitcoin, and I think that’s something worth fighting for.

You can DM me on Instagram under alexanderflatischler. I will walk you through your challenges. Enjoy. Alexander