Recommended exchanges?

Hi everyone!
I would like to know which is the best exchanges to use? I learned about the shady practice of Coinbase selling data and I immediately transferred my funds to a hard wallet. I would appreciate this information. Thank you so much!

1 Like

If you need an exchange were you can deposit fiat currency to buy crypto, then you’ll want one that accepts your country’s currency. If you live in the EU then I’ve seen Kracken recommended often. For the US you might check out Binance US. Depends which region you’re in.

Once you have BTC, ETH, or a stablecoin like USDC you can trade on pretty much any of the major exchanges. Binance is the biggest for altcoins. You may need to look at others like KuCoin depending on which coins you’re after as some of the smaller coins are only available on specific exchanges. You can look at coinmarketcap.com to find out what exchanges list the various coins.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I have decide to swap most of my BTC to ETH and go to Decentralized exchanges (DEX) instead :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Does anyone know which UNISWAP App is the correct one? There is UNIPRO and UNIDEX…I don’t want to make a mistake in which app to use.

Thank you

I would go straight to uniswap.org with MetaMask to be safe

I am using Binance, SwissBorg and Uniswap via Metamask.

Hi, I live in Canada and use Coinsquare. I’ve had no problems and it’s pretty straightforward and user friendly.

1 Like