What exchange / marketplace for Alt Coins?

Hi everyone, just jumped on the crypto-train. Have a account at Binance – no problems, all fine. Many of the mentioned Alt Coins at Ivan on Tech and the reports are not available at Binance, especially the fresh ones, as far I can see and search… where do buy-trade Alt Coins. I am looking for an exchange where I can find the newcomers. Any suggestions? Where do You trade?

(if they are all available on Binance – please share with me how to find them)

Rookie of the year… :wink:

3 Likes

Hahaaa! I often hear the term rabbit hole…but I think black hole is more appropriate. No matter how long you’ve been in this space the hole just doesn’t seem to end.

I’m glad you’re here. I think there are a lot of good people here that can help anyone, new or otherwise… there are also plenty of people who see the term ‘newbie’ as an opportunity. No need for paranoia… but if you were a friend of mine id insist you DONT go around broadcasting how inexperienced you are!

Do yourself a big favour and get well acquanted with uniswap.org :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Just made Uniswap my mistress yesterday! First date… just have to work out “her” functionality 100% now… already confused! :smiley
Thanx for info!

2 Likes

Hej Pro… Tell me, am I confused or can the below tokens not be find at Uniswap?

OriginTrail (TRAC)
Trustswap (SWAP)
Offshift (XFT)
SwissBorg (CHSB)
Effect.AI (EFX)

Hola!!

Sometimes tokens cannot be found ‘already’ listed on uniswap… but as long as theyre ERC20 tokens you can add them yourself.

• You can copy the contract address and add it.

• Or even simpler. Scroll down to the the trading pairs on coingecko clink on the coin/Eth that shows for the the Uniswap exchange, and it’ll automatically generate the coin in the Uniswap UI which youll have to confirm.

Play around with it.

Any issues. Hit me up!

1 Like