What platform will be THE platform by 2023?

• Ethereum
  • Polkadot
  • EOS

0 voters

@Lamar Please also add Avalanche to this list.

will do that and update right away:)

Didnät work tho update or change, will vreate a new after it ends:) DO you have any other suggestions on hot platforms?

How about Elrond Network @Lamar? It really has a very good number of TPS. And it has really been doing a lot of work lately to onboard as much people as possible. In fact Elrond will be launching it’s Maiar app this January 31st.

I didn’t know that to be honest. I’ve just checked out the top at MC and I feel that there’s alot of platforms and some already have good projects going on, take ICON that will develop driver licenses so what I’m interested in is what platform will be the best platform in the coming years, so I can pick one to learn coding. And also as an investment ofc:P

I think there is a good chance that Cardano might be superior to Ethereum. It might take longer than 2023 though.

1 Like

That’s interesting, thanks mate for participating!

I don’t have yet an idea about it, but I really would like to hear what people thinks about that!

There’s several interesting platforms, but I’ve focused on Polkadot. There may be other platforms that will take the nr 1 place in the future, one important thing is scalability/speed/tps.

But I’m interested in learning to code using one of the platforms mentioned!

I’m stuck between Ethereum and Polkadot. Both are excellent projects!

1 Like

Yea me 2!
It’s hard to say for sure!

Hey @Lamar! Hope you’re good man! Remember when I told you about Elrond? They’re slowly making their way to the world man (When I mentioned Elrond in your post, they already grew 100% as of today). I’m not saying that you buy it. I’m saying that maybe you reconsider checking it’s technology. I really think it’s a promising project. I hope you don’t miss the boat of opportunity. Should you wish to check the project you can visit their website:

https://elrond.com/
https://elrond.com/blog/

Have a great blockchain journey man! :innocent: :innocent: :smiley:

Zai

Oh really!
That’s nice for sure, I’ll dive into it soon. Will perhaps not invest but maybe learn to use the platform if it’s interesting enough. For investing I made some nice profit from Dot and Enjin and some more like UNFI, I was lucky with UNFI, it’s pretty new but it’s a nice investment due to its potential comparing it to other Defi projects and their MC.

Thanks man, I really appreciate that you share this with me:)!!

1 Like

It’s using RUST, same as DOT then, I looked it up real quick and I didn’t know about their 15k tsp, that’s pretty cool, and a MC of almost 1billion. It already passed Zilliqa but the question is if it can compete with DOT? What do you think?

I’m not really an expert but they are saying that RUST is more secure. It’s too early to say that it can compete with DOT but Elrond is doing something different than any other blockchain because it’s trying to onboard the next billion people all over the world with their first ever user-friendly app called Maiar (will be launching this January 31, 2021). So, I really believe that if the app will be a success, it only means a new wave of adoption in the blockchain world is coming. Blockchain is really very exciting!

In addition, Elrond’s tokenomics is like of bitcoin. Elrond’s EGLD is only 20.4 million compared to DOT’s 1 billion.

I also have a very small bag of DOT man. :wink: :smiley:

Zai

Yea I’m gonna dive into RUST after this because of DOT and thanks to you I know about Elrond now and I can use it there to. What’s so special about the upcoming app?

Yea I noticed their TCS around 20 mill, that’s an advantage for sure. I will do my reasearch for sure, only concearn I have is the tsp if it will be able to onboard 1 billion users the tsp will be a bit tricky(slow), but hey blockchain is still a small baby so it will surely be a good ride and you never know what happens in the upcoming years.

But I’m truly glad that you told me about Elrond, I was peeking at Zilliqa but after this I’ll move to Elrond instead of Zilliqa for sure!

1 Like

Hi @Lamar. Sorry I wasn’t able to answer right away. I was really busy. Anyway, to answer your question about Maiar. Just watch this link to check an in-depth explanation of what Maiar is.

About your concern on the TPS when billion users will be onboarded, I believe that Elrond network is very much ready for this because of their Adaptive State Sharding. Based on my research, only Elrond, (among Blockchain platforms) as of the moment, are able to use sharding effectively and securely.

So, I guess the Elrond’s EGLD refusing to deep even with BTC’s volatility is a clear manifestation that people are loving it. Moreover, more and more developers are now flocking into Elrond network according to coingecko as Elrond hit the number one spot on developers activity yesterday.

Thats really interesting, I just looked in to Fantom, Fantom seems to be a very interesting platform and way better than Ethereum, Damn there’s lots of good platforms on the rise. Dunno what to do…
I’m going cazy for sure!

1 Like