What to follow after Bitcoin 101 & Ethereum 101?

Hi Guys,

I just finished Bitcoin 101 & Ethereum 101 and I am not sure what to follow next …

I am frontend developer and know JavaScript. So i thought doing the Ethereum dApp Programming course because it uses javascript. Or is it better to do Ethereum Smart Contract Programming 101 first for a better understanding?

Please help!

Kind regards,

Dennis

1 Like

Hello friend, I’m glad to hear that you finished that course & are hungry for more!

I highly recommend Ethereum Smart Contract Programming 101 if you are interested in interacting with & programming for the Ethereum blockchain. That was the course that got my mind running & running on blockchain—there’s a boatload of good info in there. With your background in JS you will be very comfortable in the world of Solidity, the language used to write Ethereum smart contracts.

I saw that @Bhujanga has started into the Ethereum dApp course, and to my eyes it looked to be a bit more technical than Eth SC 101 and 201, but I could be wrong. (Hence the @, he’ll stop by & correct me if I’m wrong!)

In general each course has a ‘prerequisites’ section that you can reference, however I have a feeling Ethereum Smart Contract Programming 101 is the one for you :slight_smile:

Good luck, keep us posted!

2 Likes

I can highly recommend taking the Ethereum DApp Programming course after Eth Coding 101 & 201. You might also jump into it after 101, but after completing the 201 first, the DApp Programming course is nothing else but great fun! JS experience is certainly advisable and profound understanding in Solidity and Truffle will make this course a delicious piece of a giant chocolate cookie. Screenshot_20210409_154940

2 Likes