Where do I find the site tutorials?

Hey folks,

As you can tell…I am new here…

What you probably don’t know yet is that I am a completionist! I must have all the badges lol…

That being said…I’ve done a little poking around, but I can’t seem to find the tutorials that are mentioned in two of the badges:

Can anyone point me in the right direction, please? Thanks!!!

1 Like

where are these site tutorials? I know nothing

1 Like

So I ended up finding the Silver one…you will get a message from the forum bot…have a conversation with it and see what happens. :wink:

I still don’t know how to get the Bronze one though :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Just a small contribution for anyone else with the same question for getting the bronze badge… within the conversation with the forum bot you have to give him the following command:

@ discobot start tutorial

And for the silver one the instruction is:

@ discobot start advanced tutorial

Note: You have to remove the space between the “@” and discobot for the command to work.

1 Like

I was able to complete the advanced tutorial for silver easily, but for the start tutorial for the bronze I am unable to get any farther… @staff

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves. — Lao Tzu

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Hi there, were you able to find a solution to this?

I’m having the same issue - tried various ways of posting a link (in different browsers), but it never includes a summary and the bot doesn’t recognise it :confused: